What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

juro

Bench
The results of Nemesis' social experiment are in:

Yes, we are all laughing at you. I guess this is one way of distracting us from laughing at your club...

Jason Maher

Immortal
20 titles and 13 runners up in 63 years

lol@stevienicks
lol@DeadV

It was 64 years, you dopey f**k. Unless you're discounting 1909 for being the biggest rort in the history of Rugby League, in which case you should have said 19 titles and 13 runners up in 63 years.

Nemesis

Bench
It was 64 years, you dopey f**k. Unless you're discounting 1909 for being the biggest rort in the history of Rugby League, in which case you should have said 19 titles and 13 runners up in 63 years.
lol, apologies for the oversight mahersturbator... either the calculations (or wetting the bed) must have kept you up all night.
I guess it harder to keep track of so many premierships over the years than it is to keep track of your one claytons title.

Glad you acknowledge the 1909 premiership win, not that your idiotic opinion matters, f**kstick, as premierships were awarded by the NSWRL.

lol@mahersturbator
lol@DeadV

Nemesis

Bench
The results of Nemesis' social experiment are in:

Yes, we are all laughing at you. I guess this is one way of distracting us from laughing at your club...
The results are that I'm controlling old f**ktards like you, juro jerker, as you keep falling over yourself to rejoin the lol@50uff$ circle jerk. The lols are on you, old timer.

Speaking of falling over yourself, how are those carpet burns on your scrotum going?

lol@jurojerker

Fire

First Grade
How did I miss this pearler? The ship of DeadV sank in 1998, so I suggest you familiarise yourself with your own club's website and read your history, Einstein http://www.dragons.com.au/about-history.

Rugby League records will forever show 15 St George Premierships. St George Illawarra have 1 (claytons).

Based on your logic, how many premierships should Wests Tigers have? All of Wests and Balmain's, plus their collective 21 wooden spoons ffs?

lol@backfire
lol@DeadV

Um. No.

So much wasted bait Nemewanker. Better luck next time.

Anyways, LOL@5(o)uff$!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Pffffft. One of your premierships was in 2001 when the LOL of the league wasn't playing.

Clayton's premiership by nemilogic, ala 1909.

Translation: LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
lol, apologies for the oversight mahersturbator... either the calculations (or wetting the bed) must have kept you up all night.
I guess it harder to keep track of so many premierships over the years than it is to keep track of your one claytons title.

Glad you acknowledge the 1909 premiership win, not that your idiotic opinion matters, f**kstick, as premierships were awarded by the NSWRL.

lol@mahersturbator
lol@DeadV

So the 1909 Premiership is 100% legit but 2010 is a Clayton's?

Why is it that you remind me so much of Sir Bedevere?

Nemesis

Bench
Pffffft. One of your premierships was in 2001 when the LOL of the league wasn't playing.

Clayton's premiership by nemilogic, ala 1909.

Translation: LOL@5(c)uFF$!
So are you a wests or balmain supporter, senseless&dumbcutie?

Either way, the LOLs are on you...

lol@tigpies
lol@senseless&dumbcutie

TheDalek079

Bench
So what's your preference for a name f**kstick, circlejerker079?

lol@spoonsters

Laugh.gif

circlejerker! what a classic!!! lol@souffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts