What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juju

Juniors
The photos nemesis posts to accentuate his posts paint such a bad mental image in my brain of what he looks likes.
Definitely picture comic boy guy from the simpsons wearing a souths jersey. posting from his bedroom in his mums run down council flat. mid 40s. definitely a virgin. futile existence.

why bother googling those pictures... they're not even funny.

Nemesis

Bench
The photos nemesis posts to accentuate his posts paint such a bad mental image in my brain of what he looks likes.
Definitely picture comic boy guy from the simpsons wearing a souths jersey. posting from his bedroom in his mums run down council flat. mid 40s. definitely a virgin. futile existence.

why bother googling those pictures... they're not even funny.
Ok, make us all laugh pops and post a pic of your carpet burned scrotum instead, you demented old f**kstain.

Fire

First Grade
Nemewanks. How big is the crayon you stuck up your nose? Does it go all the way to your brain?

juro

Bench
The results are that I'm controlling old f**ktards like you, juro jerker, as you keep falling over yourself to rejoin the lol@50uff$ circle jerk. The lols are on you, old timer.

Speaking of falling over yourself, how are those carpet burns on your scrotum going?

lol@jurojerker
BWAHAHAHA!!! Control??? You couldn't even control your own bladder!

broncos2010

Juniors
Can't really buy in to this thread at the moment as they are actually doing well and are in the top and will make the finals looks like it.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I suppose Nemewanks deserves some credit. He has successfully derailed the LOL@souffs train by making everyone lol@him instead.

Hanscholo

Bench
Sure you did Nemmiewinks.
Only a fool like you would have missed my posts in this thread over the past few days saying that I would be at Kogarah and Saints Leagues club on game day.
Pretty sure that you claimed you would be at Kogarah as well but apparently you preferred to spend at least 30 minutes cruising a carpark at South Maroubra looking to hook up with a man with a dick.
Almost as funny as you waiting until 10:46am on matchday to send me a PM requesting a hookup at 1:15pm the same day in a secluded carpark.

As I do not live in Sydney, it is unlikely that I will be at the match at Homeless Stadium. I only go there to see finals matches.
When was the last time you were able to see the red and green hoops go around in a finals match there ?
Have you ever seen it ?

LOL@5(c)uff$
LOL@Nemmiewinks

BTW, did you manage to find some dick at the car park ?

Hope for your sake that you are better at cruising than you are with reading and comprehension.

The fact that he is trying to hook up for a fight in the carpark says it all. Mind of an 8 year old. Most adults just laugh it off, kids cant unfortunately.

Juju

Juniors
Yup this thread would be dead at the moment if Nemiwank had something else to fill his idle hours with...

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
So are you a wests or balmain supporter, senseless&dumbcutie?

Either way, the LOLs are on you...

lol@tigpies
lol@senseless&dumbcutie

I am neither, but LOL@ Nemthith for thinking it would matter.

LOL@5(c)uFF$
LOL@NO(rff$)
LOL@Nemithith!

PS: As a reminder, this is the pinnacle of a successful season. It is awarded in October

image.aspx

As opposed to the pinnacle of LOL@5(c)uFF$ season, up for grabs each February:

That being said, let me award you the Dave Taylor medal of honour (on the left, fortunately for the girl on the right) for services to LOL@5(c)uFF$, as pictured below:

biggest-cheeseburger-4.jpg

Last edited:

Hanscholo

Bench
It's curious how many Souffs fans post here bragging about how they are rolloing in money. Nemmie with his "shitloads of dosh", Little 40 cruising to the Establishment in his Beemer, BunnIesboy with his Mosman mummy and daddy buying him a flat in the Eastern suburbs. Could be a bit of fibbing going on?

Appin says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts