What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
Agree with Miller. Someone needs to hold a mirror up to you and show you how sad you are. Have some self-respect for f**ks sake.

Juju

Juniors
Just because an iPhone scews around with spelling doesn't mean you deflect with another childish moronic post. I suggest you see a mental health expert. You sure need it. Only someone with a physiological dissorder would keep this rubbish up for so long. I am only concerned for your well being and that of the community in general
I'm certainly getting the vibe that this thread & souths inevitable late season collapse will cause nemiwanks to eventually snap and go of a murder rampage of innocent people.

Nemesis

Bench
Just because an iPhone scews around with spelling doesn't mean you deflect with another childish moronic post. I suggest you see a mental health expert. You sure need it. Only someone with a physiological dissorder would keep this rubbish up for so long. I am only concerned for your well being and that of the community in general
lol@Milly... meltdown imminent

lol@sardines

Nemesis

Bench
These two words pretty much tell you the useless merkin has got nothing.
Still tryin' to piss in the corner of that barrel I see.... but don't worry, you'll eventually find a way out, dumbarse.

lol@backfire
lol@DeadV

Last edited:
Do mods ever consider protecting these people from themselves by shutting down their account. Seriously this special one has some serious problems and this site is assisting with his anti social development.

Somebody think of the children. Please

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
I actually am somewhat concerned if (when?) Souths meltdown late in the season.

How many posters on here will be called to the stand to give evidence after Appin pub gets shot up?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You fellas realize that nemi is getting you to do exactly what he wants. The thread has basically been shut down because of him and genuine lols are few and far between. Exactly like his 'semi colon hijack' of previous times but less subtle.

Ah, well it least it keeps him occupied and out of other threads.

Nemesis

Bench
57734efd3bbeec1b550cff5c65186011.jpg

lol@backfire
lol@DeadV

says one of the circle jerkers, how many lol@ threads and posts have there been by the circle formers club :lol::lol::lol:

LOL@ the circle jerkers being owned big time by Nemisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts