What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

gronkathon

First Grade
picdump-bannedinhollyood-04.jpg

Fire

First Grade
I don't get the R.I.P. breakfast cereal post, Nemewanks? You still haven't explained it to me.

I visit this site when I get a chance through the day and waiting for a flight I take a look only to find the same crap. Serious question Nemises do you work or go to school? Given the amount of time you dedicate to sourcing idiotic pictures and ranting with ridiculous and monontinous regularity I can only assume you need to either get a job or get your arse back in the classroom

Nemesis

Bench
I visit this site when I get a chance through the day and waiting for a flight I take a look only to find the same crap. Serious question Nemises do you work or go to school? Given the amount of time you dedicate to sourcing idiotic pictures and ranting with ridiculous and monontinous regularity I can only assume you need to either get a job or get your arse back in the classroom
wassup milly... you fail your audition for "The Shire"?

Fire

First Grade
lol backfire... you're like the Irishman on a buiding site who was looking for the toilet.
They stood him a barrel and told him to pee in the corner... kept him busy for hours

lol@backfire
lol@DeadV

These days because of the internet, anyone can be funny. Your mum, your dad, your kids, f**k, even your pets. But somehow, you fail.

Just because an iPhone scews around with spelling doesn't mean you deflect with another childish moronic post. I suggest you see a mental health expert. You sure need it. Only someone with a physiological dissorder would keep this rubbish up for so long. I am only concerned for your well being and that of the community in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts