What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy

Bench
In keeping true with the Maker's name, the clothes are actually designed to shrink with each wash. This may give the illusion that the wearer is gaining large amounts of weight.

This isn't anticipated to be an issue for the Redfern based fans however, as washing is considered a rare treat.

Fire

First Grade
Cool. I'll just keep an eye out for some loser decked out head-to-toe in GI gear at the next Souths game and I'll know it'll be BunniesMan. Then I can LOL@5(c)uff$! at him in real life.

Fire

First Grade
Wrong thread mate. Should be posted in the Craig Field thread.

:lol: Exactly what I thought when I saw the end of it. Shame Dr. Carl was in the video, I don't mind that guy. The rest looked like they'd get on royally with CrazyTiger.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
eed7k.jpg

_Johnsy

Referee
GI clothing line.

FMD, are there really that many morons alive, this clown has a massively overinflated opinion of himself, a clothing line.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL@5(c)uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.