What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Johnsy

Referee
Bunniesman at a 5(c)uff$ home game after the GI spring line is launched.

When they are serious wear:
lotta-man-in-uniform.jpg

When they mean business wear:
fat-man-in-suit.jpg

When you're heading out for lunch wear:
day90-91-grimace-hamburlger.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
GI clothing line.

FMD, are there really that many morons alive, this clown has a massively overinflated opinion of himself, a clothing line.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL@5(c)uff$
In these sort of situations there is usually an investor bankrolling the business. Obviously he and his manager found someone with money who believes in the potential for success here.

I for one can't wait to make an order for a number of items that I like the look of.

Fire

First Grade
In these sort of situations there is usually an investor bankrolling the business. Obviously he and his manager found someone with money who believes in the potential for success here.

I for one can't wait to make an order for a number of items that I like the look of.

Reading this post reminds me of the saying "a sucker is born every day."

Nemesis

Bench
Hey Winky - don't you think it's time you got some new insult material?

You mean like this, cocksmoker?...

Did someone say car park?
And then, he started hanging around beach car parks.
Car Park!
drag queen central - is that what you call Maroubra car park?

I see you have a strong connection with car parks.... especially the Taj Bath House car park, after the cum guzzling contests you and Ron enter every Thursday night.

btw... who won tonight's contest, you or Ron? By the smile on your face I'd say it was a win-win for you both....

TrannyPark-Blog-2.jpg

Ulysseus

Bench
http://greginglis.com.au/

GI's new clothing line!!!! Coming soon.

Cannot wait. This will be everything I wear. My whole wardrobe. You haters gunna have more reasons to hate.

Surely this is a joke site............
May god have mercy on the dumb f**ks that put money into this venture, unless it is made on an as ordered basis.
Otherwise I can see it being a bit like el magic..............

btw, who wants a shirt with that cheats face on it........ and does it come in an order of 3 when you only ordered 1?

gypsy

Bench
I can see how Bunniesdud is interested in this range....
A plain black t-shirt and a boring logo (which makes no sense).

Looks like a make at home job....still I guess that truly reflects the class of Big Game and Souffs.

_Johnsy

Referee
Soxstrap, mmmmmmmmmmm very 5(C)uff$ & GI indeed, what a self obsessed wanker.

Soxstrap
americanreunion1.jpg

What's next GI's own line of eau de toilette for the 5(c)uff$ fan?

mpen13l.jpg

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
BM will be purchasing the following:

The white 'GI' cap.

The green GI logo shirt with 'GI' on the sleeves.

The black 'GI' hoody.

The black shirt with the GI pic on it.

Gunna look so damn fine when those come in the mail and I wear them at the next Souths game. Really good well designed products. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.