What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
You spend all your life trying to piss in the corner of your barrel... what's another 2:42?

lol@backfire
lol@DeadV

Yep, you got me. I spend my whole life pissing into a barrel... *sigh*

Anyways, LOL@5(o)uff$!

Fire

First Grade
BM will be purchasing the following:

The white 'GI' cap.

The green GI logo shirt with 'GI' on the sleeves.

The black 'GI' hoody.

The black shirt with the GI pic on it.

Gunna look so damn fine when those come in the mail and I wear them at the next Souths game. Really good well designed products. Can't wait.

Are you getting the GI lip balm and GI bikini too?

LOL@5(o)uff$!

_Johnsy

Referee
I wonder if you buy the entire Spring Collection, you also get the GI defence manual. "Stopping your partner self harming 101"

LOL@5(c)uff$

Silent Knight

First Grade
BM will be purchasing the following:

The white 'GI' cap.

The green GI logo shirt with 'GI' on the sleeves.

The black 'GI' hoody.

The black shirt with the GI pic on it.

Gunna look so damn fine when those come in the mail and I wear them at the next Souths game. Really good well designed products. Can't wait.

Are you gonna round up the Big Merkin and his entourage of babes and have a lol@lol@southsposters?

Fire

First Grade
BunniesMan, is this GI merch gonna go with your "Bra Boys MBK" merch too? Wow, you're a pretty cool dude. You'll be like the Fonz of South Sydney in all your cool gear.

Nemewanks, are you going to the game tomorrow night? Let me know, cause if you are, I won't go. Too scared you'll hunt me down and rearrange my DNA.

LOL@5(o)uff$!!!!!

juanfarkall

Coach
The real reason Dunniesman likes the GI label
gay_icon_t_shirt-r836d0b11016140608ee2c47de5f726ab_f0cz4_210.jpg

Nemesis

Bench
BunniesMan, is this GI merch gonna go with your "Bra Boys MBK" merch too? Wow, you're a pretty cool dude. You'll be like the Fonz of South Sydney in all your cool gear.

Nemewanks, are you going to the game tomorrow night? Let me know, cause if you are, I won't go. Too scared you'll hunt me down and rearrange my DNA.

LOL@5(o)uff$!!!!!
I'll be there but you won't, dipshit.... you'll still be busy finding the corner of the barrel to your piss your DNA into.

LOL@backfire
LOL@DeadV

Fire

First Grade
lol nah matey, I'll be there dressed like this, so you won't be able to miss me. Look forward to you rearranging my DNA...

Nemesis

Bench
lol nah matey, I'll be there dressed like this, so you won't be able to miss me. Look forward to you rearranging my DNA...
You mean the DNA you're wearing due to the vortex you've created by spinning 'round in your barrel...

88642d1264209118-will-steeda-18-cam-work-stock-e7te-heads-peeing-20wind-20decal-20sticker-20calco.jpg

LOL@backfire
LOL@DeadV

Fire

First Grade
That's heaps good Nemewanks, words can't describe how over-the-f**king-moon I am to hear that. Get a life, champ :lol:

gypsy

Bench
going to have a good hearty LOL@5(c)uff$ a bit later.

Nemiwussiswussi, way too much self-administered, fast action rectal shoom shumming for you, no? :cool:

Nemesis

Bench
That's heaps good Nemewanks, words can't describe how over-the-f**king-moon I am to hear that. Get a life, champ
Get an education if your mooning career isn't working out for you, moondoggie.... oh wait

LOL@backfire
LOL@DeadV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts