What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Maher

Immortal
My club suck balls? Have you just woken up from a 25 year slumber and missed two decades of utter shite not seen since the days of University?

Nemesis

Bench
My club suck balls? Have you just woken up from a 25 year slumber and missed two decades of utter shite not seen since the days of University?
preceded by 64 years years of domination and 20 premierships.... We're a lot closer to number 21 than your f**king DeadV rabble is to number 2 (or should I say 1.5)

lol@mahersturbator

LOL@DeadV

HowHigh

Coach
Thought I recognised Nemesis from his facebook picture
homeless-man-goes-online14.jpg

Nemesis

Bench
You're nowhere near number 21.
bwahahahahaha....no, I guess being outright 3rd with a dream 6 week run into the finals, puts us right out of contention.

Now if we were equal twelff with the spastic trannies, that would make us real contenders wouldn't it, mahersturbator?

LOL@DeadV

Nemesis

Bench
Takes more than sitting 3rd 6 weeks out to win a Premiership you dumb f**k.
You made the statement that we're nowhere near a premiership... I suggested that we're a lot closer than you are, but a brainless twat like you, maherstubator, apparently can't see that.

Are you suggesting a team in outright 3rd spot with a +77 diff and a relatively easy 6 week run ahead, isn't closer to a premiership than a team in twelff spot on -58 diff? If so, you're in more serious trouble than your team is... and thats saying something. No wonder you clowns have lost the plot, big time.

lol@mahersturbator
LOL@DeadV

Nemesis

Bench
It's midnight meltdown time with Nemiwinks! He's just stuck his head out of the dumpster!
Such bravado from all wayne's bitches tonight, 'cause his new team leap-frogged his old one into elevenff lol.... so they're all celebrating. Quick, ring gids.

Nemesis

Bench
Enjoy.

You'll still always be the gutter trash of the NRL.
Speaking of trash, I hope you didn't drip any of your yellow foul-smelling puss on the visitor seats at ANZ tonight, Gonnie Knob.... the Tigpie supporters need to use them next week.

lol@Gonnie Knob
LOL@DeadV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts