What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The tigers have 11 of their top 30 on the sidelines for this game. If we somehow get up it could be the biggest lol@souffs of all time.

I'll be honest, normally I'd cheer for souffs over the tiggers, but I would dearly love to see the lolz be brought on this occasion. And that's even given the fact it'd be better for our mathematical chances if souffs win. I just really want to lol@souffs this week.

Nemesis

Bench
LOL@5(o)uff$!
lol@rentboy... been watching his favorite channel again...

fullsize_11.jpg

lol@backfire... dumbest rentboy at the Taj

LOL@Dead V... "The Slide of the League"

gypsy

Bench
Nemesis, when spelt backwards reads sisemen (pronounced Sissy Men).

This combined with his constant reference to transexuals and bath houses, shows nemis
preference quite clearly.

Shoom shum, no? :cool:

lol@sissymen

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade

This combined with his constant reference to transexuals and bath houses, shows nemis

lol@sissymen

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL@5(o)uff$!

Nemesis

Bench
Hey it's Thursday night everybody and you know what time it is?.... tranny time!!!... that's right. Now here's your host of the show, stevienickslicksdicks...

timthumb.php

HowHigh

Coach

lol@sissymen
:lol: lol@sissymen

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'll be honest, normally I'd cheer for souffs over the tiggers, but I would dearly love to see the lolz be brought on this occasion. And that's even given the fact it'd be better for our mathematical chances if souffs win. I just really want to lol@souffs this week.

Thatsreal commitment to the lol@souffs JM, im impressed

Thats the beauty of lol@souffs, they bring mortal enemies like saints fans and tigers together for the common cause

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Hey it's Thursday night everybody and you know what time it is?.... tranny time!!!... that's right. Now here's your host of the show, stevienickslicksdicks...

timthumb.php

If the cops ever come calling, make sure you empty your cache Nemmy.

The websites you visit would be hard to explain.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Thatsreal commitment to the lol@souffs JM, im impressed

Thats the beauty of lol@souffs, they bring mortal enemies like saints fans and tigers together for the common cause

Vic. We are united in our hatred of Souffs and this week, I hope you get up. I hope Moltzen plays and shows us what we missed. I hope Benji & Beau are on my TV from now until kickoff talking shit. I hope Tim Sheens can pull a Cooper Cronk in Johnny Morris clothing out of the hat.

I hope you beat these merkins and I'll be saying that to anyone who plays em.

Dogs, Eagles, Storm, Tigers - whoever plays the Swine will be my second team (lets face it, my first team aren't going to give any more joy this year.)

Carn you Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts