What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
His mum's foreskin, that is.
Your mum didn't burp you after breastfeeding... she made you cough up a hairball, tranny smoker...

timthumb.php

lol@Slhutty

LOL@Dead V... "The Slide of the League"

_Johnsy

Referee
I get the sense you're a little bit bitter about something, Ronnie. Have Nemesis and SSTID gotten under your skin?

I think you have an over inflated opinion of those two intellectual giants. I am almost sure nemewinks and bunniesturd were separated at birth. They share partially destroyed DNA, destroyed courtesy of Nemewinks Snr.

Nemesis

Bench
Taken from the maternity ward when nemewinks jnr was rescued from the bucket.
Taken on Jubilee Avenue, Kogarah when Puncey was on its way to yesterdays cum-guzzling contest at the taj...

timthumb.php

lol@puncey

gronkathon

First Grade
At least get a photo with right hand drive cars Nemi. You are giving the methadone addicted dole bludgeing fan base at Seffs a bad reputation

Nemesis

Bench
guzzlathon, you know its a shit fight on Jubilee avenue when the cum-guzzling contest is on at the Taj every Thurday... the cars park and drive on the wrong side of the road, all you trannies go troppo etc.

lol@guzzlathon

Status
Not open for further replies.