What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
Thatsreal commitment to the lol@souffs JM, im impressed

Thats the beauty of lol@souffs, they bring mortal enemies like saints fans and tigers together for the common cause
...cum guzzling

lol@LicMacock
lol@kittypies
lol@mahersturbator

LOL@Dead V... "The Slide of the League"

Nemesis

Bench
Vic. We are united in our hatred of Souffs and this week, I hope you get up. I hope Moltzen plays and shows us what we missed. I hope Benji & Beau are on my TV from now until kickoff talking shit. I hope Tim Sheens can pull a Cooper Cronk in Johnny Morris clothing out of the hat.

I hope you beat these merkins and I'll be saying that to anyone who plays em.

Dogs, Eagles, Storm, Tigers - whoever plays the Swine will be my second team (lets face it, my first team aren't going to give any more joy this year.)

Carn you Tigers.
Bring on the hate, Gonnie Knob... phuk yeah!

LOL@Dead V... "The Slide of the League"

Nemesis

Bench
Vic. We are united in our hatred of Souffs and this week, I hope you get up. I hope Moltzen plays and shows us what we missed. I hope Benji & Beau are on my TV from now until kickoff talking shit. I hope Tim Sheens can pull a Cooper Cronk in Johnny Morris clothing out of the hat.

Dogs, Eagles, Storm, Tigers - whoever plays the Swine will be my second team (lets face it, my first team aren't going to give any more joy this year.)

Carn you Tigers.
you'll get plenty of joy down the Taj, Gonnie Knob....
It's the Thursday night cum-guzzling contest and its also Chistmas in July at the Bath House.... I hear the trannies are going troppo. You'd better hurry.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Lol@souffs

Lol@5(c)uff$

Roflmfao@souff sinney rabbletohs

Whichever way you look at it, the lols are on the Pride of Homebush.

AnfieldIron

Juniors

Carn you Tigers.

I get the sense you're a little bit bitter about something, Ronnie. Have Nemesis and SSTID gotten under your skin?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I get the sense you're a little bit bitter about something, Ronnie. Have Nemesis and SSTID gotten under your skin?

Ha. No.

I just hate Souffs. Always have. I'm bitter that you're up and about. You should be in your rightful place, wallowing in the sewers.

The fact that you're not, thats what gets under my skin.

Ride the hate, its all good. Nemesis is on to it. When people are willing you to fall, victory is all the sweeter. I know what thats like, copped it for years. After we finally shook the gorilla off our back, my first words were "What can they say to us now?".

Everyone should experience that, but I hope you don't. I want you to suffer long and loud. The fact you boys keep leading with your chin, well, of course people are going to swing at it.

My team bites arsehole this season. I'm, as a footy fan, at the petty point of resorting to wishing death on a team. This year, that team will be Souffs.

Last edited:

AnfieldIron

Juniors
:lol: I love how lol@souffs fans think their poor excuse for trolls like nemmywanks & STD's "get under our skin"

Well, to be honest mate, they obviously do, otherwise you guys wouldn't be in here constantly arguing with them. I just think it's all a bit sad. Do you not have anything better to do than arguing with two people here solely to troll?

Anyway, it's nice to be hated. Long may it continue.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I come here to lol@souffs. I made the mistake of arguing with an idiot for a while, but he beat me easily with experience. I've now put him on ignore so I can lol@souffs and ignore his braindead utterings. I think he must be about 4'6", because he appears to have a chronic case of small man syndrome. SSTID is a merkin with a massive chip on his shoulder, pure and simple. He doesn't post enough to be worth adding to my ignore list though.

Last edited:

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Ha. No.

I just hate Souffs. Always have. I'm bitter that you're up and about. You should be in your rightful place, wallowing in the sewers.

The fact that you're not, thats what gets under my skin.

Ride the hate, its all good. Nemesis is on to it. When people are willing you to fall, victory is all the sweeter. I know what thats like, copped it for years. After we finally shook the gorilla off our back, my first words were "What can they say to us now?".

Everyone should experience that, but I hope you don't. I want you to suffer long and loud. The fact you boys keep leading with your chin, well, of course people are going to swing at it.

My team bites arsehole this season. I'm, as a footy fan, at the petty point of resorting to wishing death on a team. This year, that team will be Souffs.

I have a similar hatred towards the Sea Eagles. Just absolutely cannot stand them. Glenn Stewart, Darcy Lussick, Anthony Watmough. Especially Choc. If he couldn't play rugby league, he'd be in jail somewhere by now.

I hate the fact that they have been as good as they have been, for as long as they have been. Their arrogant, big-headed supporters think it's their god given right to have a rugby league team up at the top of the ladder.

I just cannot wait until they're floundering outside the top 8 (which isn't long away, I don't think) and watching their reactions when they're a shithouse rugby league team. It's going to be glorious.

People think The Burrow is bad, you get some of the absolute lowest forms of life on the hill at Brooky.

Silent Knight

First Grade
People think The Burrow is bad, you get some of the absolute lowest forms of life on the hill at Brooky.

I'm hearing ya. That ManlyHillWillyJizzer fellow is the lowest of the low amongst Manly supporters. The bloke coordinates a full on circle jerk at each home game! It's disturbing when the TV cameras are directed at the Manly hill.

Nemesis

Bench
The only skin nemmiwinks tries to get under, is a foreskin.
128405-foreskin-man.jpg

alg_foreskin_man_comic_book_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.