What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@Dragons

davi

Juniors
Dont feel bad st George sharks would have f**ked you next week anyway. Cowboys have no chance

Nope. Because St George-Illawarra had a better for and against then Penrith they would have came seventh, and would have been playing Manly in the finals not Cronulla.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I don't even know how these punters won 12 games,there coach is dumber than i am and some of there players like Matthew Dufty,Nene Mcdonald,Tim Lafai,Kurt Mann,Josh McCrone,Gareth Widdop,etc etc etc are some of the most useless humans to ever play Rugby League.

There can only be one reason as to how they won 12 games and it is as follows

Dugan > Hayne

mave

Coach
Thank fk the Dragons are gone.

Manly are a fair chance to lose to Penrith next week, but we couldn't even beat the Dragons in a game of UNO these days.

footy75

Bench
I don't even know how these punters won 12 games,there coach is dumber than i am and some of there players like Matthew Dufty,Nene Mcdonald,Tim Lafai,Kurt Mann,Josh McCrone,Gareth Widdop,etc etc etc are some of the most useless humans to ever play Rugby League.

There can only be one reason as to how they won 12 games and it is as follows

Dugan > Hayne

exactly...

the writing was on the wall in the first 2 minutes when the Dogs made an error turned the ball over to Dragons just outside Dogs 20 and fkn Widdop chose to kick on the first... dumb merkin...it was at that point I knew they would f**k the game up. Just stupid.