What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@souffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

melon....

Coach
LOL@SOUFFS...

Pure delusional comedy. South Sydney are releasing their 2007 Jerseys with wait for it....100 years under the dumb rabbit!!!!! LOLOL@SOUFFS.

Did these T-wats forget the 2 years they were booted out???

ByRd

First Grade
UM idiot, it still is 100 years for them. The still played lower grades and if i remember correctly, 1908-2007 is 100 years so go the bunnies, the true foundation club, unlike that other scum team from the east lol

dimitri

First Grade
melon.... said:
LOL@SOUFFS...

Pure delusional comedy. South Sydney are releasing their 2007 Jerseys with wait for it....100 years under the dumb rabbit!!!!! LOLOL@SOUFFS.

2 of rugby league's worst years!

and 2 of the proudest years for the rabbits as they fought the evil empire and won!

go back in your hole melon!

girvie

Staff member
melon.... said:
South Sydney are releasing their 2007 Jerseys with wait for it....100 years under the dumb rabbit!!!!! LOLOL@SOUFFS.

It has been 100 years since they began playing.

Boodoo

Juniors
melon.... said:
LOL@SOUFFS...

Such a typical roosters fan thing to say

melon....

Coach
doglyf said:
UM idiot, it still is 100 years for them. The still played lower grades and if i remember correctly, 1908-2007 is 100 years so go the bunnies, the true foundation club, unlike that other scum team from the east lol
Um MORON, even the NRL states the Roosters are the only team to have offered 100 years of continuous service. Eat Pal and die you t-wat.

melon....

Coach
girvie said:
It has been 100 years since they began playing.
Thats not the point.....It is not their 100th season in the TOP grade. The geniuss died remember???...like Norths.

Bumble

First Grade
Roosters Fans = Twats since 1908.

Happy 100 years boys...our jerseys look fantastic. So we missed two years of first grade...our jersey has hardly changed since we began. Nor has our name, or our logo...Unlike our neighbours.

Now LUers...tell me whose got less right to call themselves a "foundation club". The team that's stayed the same for 100 years...or the cheating filthy scum?

melon....

Coach
Bumble said:
Roosters Fans = Twats since 1908.

Happy 100 years boys...our jerseys look fantastic. So we missed two years of first grade...our jersey has hardly changed since we began. Nor has our name, or our logo...Unlike our neighbours.

Now LUers...tell me whose got less right to call themselves a "foundation club". The team that's stayed the same for 100 years...or the cheating filthy scum?
we havent done this we havent done that....for all the juniors you swindled you tosspot, your club has done one other thing you havent mentioned....SOLD OUT!!!!

Stick that up your Cinderella Man.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wanna get picky Melon you farkwit?

100 years is a farce.

You've been known as Sydney Roosters for only 7 seasons.

A further four saw you known as Sydney City.

Easts Roosters died in 1994 or 95 did they not?

Farkwit. Soufs have more identity and pride than your hollow joke of a club ever will. I would be ashamed of supporting them if twats like you are the norm. I sincerely hope they aren't.

melon....

Coach
Boodoo said:
but cummon easts are still u know a little bit of a skirt lifters team;-)
Make me a latte.

Round 1 2007....Souths V Easts. One team will be celebrating their 1000th win in First Grade, the other will have 1000 wins under the dumb rabbit logo.

Bumble

First Grade
melon.... said:
we havent done this we havent done that....for all the juniors you swindled you tosspot, your club has done one other thing you havent mentioned....SOLD OUT!!!!

Stick that up your Cinderella Man.

And here I was thinking we were still called the South Sydney Rabbitohs, still played in Sydney and were still owned by Souths fans.

Silly me. :roll::roll:

melon....

Coach
Timmah said:
Wanna get picky Melon you farkwit?

100 years is a farce.

You've been known as Sydney Roosters for only 7 seasons.

A further four saw you known as Sydney City.

Easts Roosters died in 1994 or 95 did they not?

Farkwit. Soufs have more identity and pride than your hollow joke of a club ever will. I would be ashamed of supporting them if twats like you are the norm. I sincerely hope they aren't.
What did 2002 feel like you love shaft? Go and have a cry with MattO. Twat. What are you this week you spastic? Canterbury, The Berries, The Bulldogs, The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, The Sydney Bulldogs??? Idiot.

Boodoo

Juniors
melon.... said:
What did 2002 feel like you love shaft? Go and have a cry with MattO. Twat. What are you this week you spastic? Canterbury, The Berries, The Bulldogs, The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs, The Sydney Bulldogs??? Idiot.

hey hey hey now dont forget

doggies are playin in a couple of weeks those roosters are on a bit of an extended holiday ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.