What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@T1ger5

Earl

Coach
For those laughing at the Anasta signing, I doubt he would:

- Go down the blind side off the scrum and get taken into touch with a full set of six up your sleeve when you are up by 12 with 7min to go.

- Try a chip and chase deep in your own half at 16-all with no time left on the clock.

Remains to be seen how he will go but all attributes considered he should be a very good foil for Benji. Steady head, cool under pressure. Something we desperately lack as shown yesterday.

While Anasta may have a 'cool head' and won't charge at the sideline with 7 minutes to go, Benji still will.

Having Anasta on the feild aint going to prevent Benji's brainsnaps and all these lol@benji moments.

For those laughing at the Anasta signing, I doubt he would:

- Go down the blind side off the scrum and get taken into touch with a full set of six up your sleeve when you are up by 12 with 7min to go.

- Try a chip and chase deep in your own half at 16-all with no time left on the clock.

Remains to be seen how he will go but all attributes considered he should be a very good foil for Benji. Steady head, cool under pressure. Something we desperately lack as shown yesterday.

Do you even watch the Roosters? Anasta's favourite play is going down the blindside when we are outnumbered in attack.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Who would you rate as underperforming team in terms of playing roster to results?

For me in no particular order top three would be:

Souths
Cowboys
Tigers

meltiger

First Grade
Gee Alien, one would think we were having 70 points a week being put past us ;-)

Hope you're there watching every sad sack minute of the 99 repeat season :)

Or better still, did you get out to watch SG Ball have 82 ( :lol: ) put past them?