What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@T1ger5

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
lol@alien

good to see you have jumped off the bandwagon.

don't try and jump back on when we have some success.

alien

Referee
Gee Alien, one would think we were having 70 points a week being put past us ;-)

Hope you're there watching every sad sack minute of the 99 repeat season :)

Or better still, did you get out to watch SG Ball have 82 ( :lol: ) put past them?
you only have to lose by 1 dickhead :)

yes the only reason magpies nsw cup team are struggling is because starting from 2007 balmain nsw cup team started getting all the nrl players and fringe firstgraders who arent required for firstgrade, and magpies have to start again with a new team every year because wests tigers gives all the best magpies players to bowelmange. even then balmain only beat magpies by 1 point on the ladder last year and that was only because they had 1 extra bye than the magpies

funny how the sg ball team was always good until the tigers got their dirty filthy klaws on the team. everything tiger management touches turns to shit

LOL@tigers & f**k their management. they have no honor, no integrity, and they can go to hell

2005 was a fluke. they won despite of sheens

what coach would lose 3 props payten, gibbs, fifita and replace them with matthew bell. no wonder they are getting run over in the middle

what coach would start with bronson harrison and danny galea IN THE FRONT ROW. no offense to those players but they arent frontrowers and the result spoke for itself

what coach would have john morris in the halves for 2.5 years

what coach would continue to have daniel fitzfumble in the team for years

what club would continue to sign the most over-rated hack of a coach of all time

i hope the tigers get the wooden spoon :)

Last edited:

alien

Referee
You are a low merkin.

The act that best describes you is adding someone as a friend of Facebook after they have died and pretended like they meant something to you

if you are talking about kay's death how dare you bring that up on here & say that. you should be the last person to call anyone low. i knew kay for years and i got along very well with her and we spoke to each other at alot at games (and before & after games). she was one of the nicest people i have ever met. shame on you. seriously, you have hit a new low

Last edited:
In my opinion you have under achieved as a club if you have not had a lol@ thread started by a supporter from another club.

OVP

Coach
Do you even watch the Roosters? Anasta's favourite play is going down the blindside when we are outnumbered in attack.

You know, I'm really surprised I still have hair. I danced like one of those f**king Riverdance gits when I found out he'd left. It wasnt a pretty sight either.

gronkathon

First Grade
You know, I'm really surprised I still have hair. I danced like one of those f**king Riverdance gits when I found out he'd left. It wasnt a pretty sight either.

Until you have experience John Morris at halfback you know nothing about pain

alien

Referee
Added her as a FB friend after she had passed. That is all I need to know about you
WHO GIVES A f**k??? I USED TO SPEAK TO HER AT GAMES YOU f**kEN PIECE OF SHIT! I HAD A FEW WORDS ON HER FACEBOOK PAGE BECAUSE IT WAS A WAY FOR ME TO GIVE RESPECT TO HER AND TO SAY GOODBYE. ITS A SHAME SOME GOOD PEOPLE LIKE HER ARENT HERE ANYMORE AND SOME merkinS LIKE YOU STILL ARE. GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC

Last edited:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Alien disappearing then showing up when we are on a losing streak tells you all you need to know about this fat lowlife. Had we been winning the spineless gimp would be nowhere to be seen.

You are a maggot.

moga

Juniors
Tigers are Spooners in 2012, lucky the refs helped v Sharks. Cause the Tigers would already be 16th.. Poor Eels ripped off by reffs cause Tigers were premierships favs... LOL@tigers, hahahahahahhahahahaha.

Ladmate

Bench
Calmed down a lot since Sunday :). Feeling really good about this game, Farah adds creativity and can control the game and we need Galloway badly because our forwards are playing terribly. I'm not expecting a great performance from Blair, but if he improves then I can't complain.