What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@T1ger5

BunniesMan

Immortal
Anasta had a great year when they made it to the grand final. To claim that Carney made him look good is a lazy comment from an angry little boy with too many illogical opinions. He still is a very reliable player. You are still a clown. And not a funny one either.
They're about to be spoon contenders 2 years in a row and have a huge issue with scoring points. Yet one of their key spine players is "very reliable".

And I'm the one with the illogical opinions?

ShaiGuY

First Grade
and the Tigers went off at the Dragons for announcing the signing of their player the day before a game (a lot of dumbasses thought it was the day before they were playing the Dragons but it wasn't)... now they're signing the captain of another team and announcing it the day before they're playing? ... hypocrites...

lol, a souffs fan trying to crticise any other side is pretty funny. At least Braith has a go every week, he's really not that bad.

Its a weird signing considering their side screams for more big men, but Anasta's a good player so I dont see why we are laughing?

BunniesMan

Immortal
God I hope the Tigers win this weekend. This place will go into meltdown.
I've already said if Tigers win after playing terribly for 4 weeks and having no Farah and Benji playing after concussion symptoms I'd make a post in the game thread saying lol@souths and using the d-bag spelling.

We won't lose this game. FFS we're something like $1.45 favorites, I can't remember the last time we'd have been close to that. Maybe in 2010 when we were 3rd almost halfway through the season and if not then, probably not for 20 years. We won't lose.

lol Anasta is way past his best, I don't know what they're going to do with Benji.

They'll have to put Benji on the bench, it was probably part of the contract.

Seriously though its only round 5 and this is the NRL, anything can happen in the next 22 rounds.

age.s

First Grade
Why do people keep saying "Anasta only went well with Carney outside him." as if it's some sort of proof he'll fail at the Tigers? He'll have Marshall outside him ffs.

I reckon this isn't a bad signing for the Tigers, but there is a chance it could be another Orford.

Also, lol@bunniesderp.

MacDougall

First Grade
and the Tigers went off at the Dragons for announcing the signing of their player the day before a game (a lot of dumbasses thought it was the day before they were playing the Dragons but it wasn't)... now they're signing the captain of another team and announcing it the day before they're playing? ... hypocrites...

The Tigers announced nothing. Anasta's manager leaked it to the press. Get your facts straight please.

Sugar

Bench
For the love of God Dunniesman you are a F'n tool

Continually setting youself up for failure just STFU or at least drop the Bunnies from you nic so your non stop dribble doesn't reflect upon us real Souths fans, we have it hard enough on LU without you're CRAP

Continually setting youself up for failure just STFU or at least drop the Bunnies from you nic so your non stop dribble doesn't reflect upon us real Souths fans, we have it hard enough on LU without you're CRAP

:lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
The Tigers announced nothing. Anasta's manager leaked it to the press. Get your facts straight please.

This is from your clubs website, I think they announced the signing within 24hrs of the Roosters game.

Lying hypocritical turd, so very very West tigers.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=49943&title=wests-tigers-sign-braith-anasta

WESTS TIGERS SIGN BRAITH ANASTA
Wests Tigers is pleased to announce the signing of Braith Anasta on a two-year deal from 2013.

One of rugby league’s most highly regarded players, Anasta will join Wests Tigers after his commitments with the Sydney Roosters finish this season.

Wests Tigers CEO Stephen Humphreys said the Club was very excited about securing the services of Anasta.

“Braith is a very experienced campaigner who continues to perform at the highest level,’’ Mr Humphreys said.

“His leadership, professionalism and knowledge of the game will be invaluable to our Club.

“Everyone at Wests Tigers from players, coaches, sponsors and members are very much looking forward to welcoming Braith to the Club in 2013.”

Anasta said he was excited to join Wests Tigers.

“I look forward to making a big contribution to an already strong and talented playing group under Tim Sheens over the next two years ,’’ Anasta said.

“While I look forward to the challenges ahead, my immediate priority remains focused on this season. There’s a great young squad here at the Roosters and I have a massive ambition to make 2012 a memorable year for the club.

“I am incredibly proud to have captained such a special club.

“From the ball boys to the Chairman, the players, coaches, staff, sponsors and members – I’ve made so many friends here and learnt so much from everyone associated with the Club.”

Sydney Roosters Chief Executive Stephen Noyce said that while Braith’s immeasurable leadership and experience will be greatly missed, the Sydney Roosters will maintain its commitment to developing its youth.

“It’s sad to be losing a great club man and friend to the players, coaches, staff, sponsors and members like Braith. Braith is an inspiration to all at the club for the way he conducts himself both on and off the field,’’ Mr Noyce said.

“On behalf of everyone associated with the Sydney Roosters, we wish Braith all the very best and thank him for his outstanding contribution to our club.

“In the meantime, we look forward to Braith being a big part of the Roosters squad for the remainder of 2012.”

Braith Anasta Profile

Date of Birth : 14 January, 1982
Height : 185 cm
Weight : 97 kg
Position : Five-Eighth, Lock
Rep. Honours : 10 matches for NSW 2002-03, 2005-08; 4 Tests for Australia 2001; Kangaroo Tour 2001; PM's XIII 2005, 2007; City Origin 2002-2008
Junior Clubs : Maroubra
Previous Clubs : Canterbury Bulldogs 2000-2005
FG Debut : Bulldogs v Parramatta - 2 June, 2000 (Round 18)
Club Debut : Roosters v Rabbitohs - 13 March 2006 (Round 1)
Sydney Roosters: 128 games, 33 tries, 57 goals, 6 field goals, 252 points.
NRL Career: 238 games, 83 tries, 59 goals, 16 field goals, 466 points.

age.s

First Grade

I think he's a Roosters plant. There's just no way someone could be that much of a genius and still manage to operate a computer.

MacDougall

First Grade
This is from your clubs website, I think they announced the signing within 24hrs of the Roosters game.

Lying hypocritical turd, so very very West tigers.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=49943&title=wests-tigers-sign-braith-anasta

WESTS TIGERS SIGN BRAITH ANASTA
Wests Tigers is pleased to announce the signing of Braith Anasta on a two-year deal from 2013.

One of rugby league’s most highly regarded players, Anasta will join Wests Tigers after his commitments with the Sydney Roosters finish this season.

Wests Tigers CEO Stephen Humphreys said the Club was very excited about securing the services of Anasta.

“Braith is a very experienced campaigner who continues to perform at the highest level,’’ Mr Humphreys said.

“His leadership, professionalism and knowledge of the game will be invaluable to our Club.

“Everyone at Wests Tigers from players, coaches, sponsors and members are very much looking forward to welcoming Braith to the Club in 2013.”

Anasta said he was excited to join Wests Tigers.

“I look forward to making a big contribution to an already strong and talented playing group under Tim Sheens over the next two years ,’’ Anasta said.

“While I look forward to the challenges ahead, my immediate priority remains focused on this season. There’s a great young squad here at the Roosters and I have a massive ambition to make 2012 a memorable year for the club.

“I am incredibly proud to have captained such a special club.

“From the ball boys to the Chairman, the players, coaches, staff, sponsors and members – I’ve made so many friends here and learnt so much from everyone associated with the Club.”

Sydney Roosters Chief Executive Stephen Noyce said that while Braith’s immeasurable leadership and experience will be greatly missed, the Sydney Roosters will maintain its commitment to developing its youth.

“It’s sad to be losing a great club man and friend to the players, coaches, staff, sponsors and members like Braith. Braith is an inspiration to all at the club for the way he conducts himself both on and off the field,’’ Mr Noyce said.

“On behalf of everyone associated with the Sydney Roosters, we wish Braith all the very best and thank him for his outstanding contribution to our club.

“In the meantime, we look forward to Braith being a big part of the Roosters squad for the remainder of 2012.”

Braith Anasta Profile

Date of Birth : 14 January, 1982
Height : 185 cm
Weight : 97 kg
Position : Five-Eighth, Lock
Rep. Honours : 10 matches for NSW 2002-03, 2005-08; 4 Tests for Australia 2001; Kangaroo Tour 2001; PM's XIII 2005, 2007; City Origin 2002-2008
Junior Clubs : Maroubra
Previous Clubs : Canterbury Bulldogs 2000-2005
FG Debut : Bulldogs v Parramatta - 2 June, 2000 (Round 18)
Club Debut : Roosters v Rabbitohs - 13 March 2006 (Round 1)
Sydney Roosters: 128 games, 33 tries, 57 goals, 6 field goals, 252 points.
NRL Career: 238 games, 83 tries, 59 goals, 16 field goals, 466 points.

Lol it was all over the news hours before we announced it BECAUSE ANASTA'S AGENT LEAKED IT FIRST.

Rude prick.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think he's a Roosters plant. There's just no way someone could be that much of a genius and still manage to operate a computer.
Just because you think I'm a genius doesn't make me a genius.

People thought some of the greatest minds in history were geniuss in their time, it was only long after their time that their greatness was fully appreciated.

One day I'll have a wife and kids and won't be able to spend time on a forum. Then people will miss me.

age.s

First Grade
People thought some of the greatest minds in history were geniuss in their time, it was only long after their time that their greatness was fully appreciated.

A much more common occurrence is people thinking geniused people are geniused though.

Latest posts