What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@T1ger5

_Johnsy

Referee
The Tigers announced nothing.

This is from your clubs website, I think they announced the signing within 24hrs of the Roosters game.

Lying hypocritical turd, so very very West tigers.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=49943&title=wests-tigers-sign-braith-anasta

Lol it was all over the news hours before we announced it BECAUSE ANASTA'S AGENT LEAKED IT FIRST.

Rude prick.

Help me out. Did your club announce the signing within 24hours of the Roosters game or didn't they ?

Any proof that Anasta's agent leaked the signing. Or is that more of your brilliant guesswork?

Maybe just maybe your CEO leaked it. Imagine my surprise, you lied and cannot admit it. How very WT, very very dodgy bunch.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Just because you think I'm a genius doesn't make me a genius.

People thought some of the greatest minds in history were geniuss in their time, it was only long after their time that their greatness was fully appreciated.

One day I'll have a wife and kids and won't be able to spend time on a forum. Then people will miss me.

Only because I ran out of rotten tomatoes.

MacDougall

First Grade
What gives anyway BM? You've been supporting the tigers all year and lauding Marshall as a hero. Why the sudden lol? You just trying to move the lol tag on?

gronkathon

First Grade
thumbnail.aspx

gronkathon

First Grade
Help me out. Did your club announce the signing within 24hours of the Roosters game or didn't they ?

Any proof that Anasta's agent leaked the signing. Or is that more of your brilliant guesswork?

Maybe just maybe your CEO leaked it. Imagine my surprise, you lied and cannot admit it. How very WT, very very dodgy bunch.

Well put simply the first articles of confirmation were from Anastas manager and from memory he actually stated contracts would be signed this afternoon.

Anywho the only announcement I have had a proplem with in recent times was Wing going to Souffs with the apparel and all when he was still signed

simmo1

First Grade
I think he's still an OK player, but the Tiger's need a 7,8 or 10 not another ball-playing backrower. Could probably use his kicking game though.

_Johnsy

Referee
Well put simply the first articles of confirmation were from Anastas manager and from memory he actually stated contracts would be signed this afternoon.

Anywho the only announcement I have had a proplem with in recent times was Wing going to Souffs with the apparel and all when he was still signed

I understand that, I initially said how dare they announce the signing within 24hours of a Roosters game. We all remember the massive estrogen induced tanty the WT fans & club threw last year.

Then McDouchebag said the "Tigers announced nothing."

Clearly a lie. Just thought I should show that they in fact did.

gronkathon

First Grade
Ahh fair enough.

I was one of the Tigers fans celebrating that night after his signing.

We charged glasses of ale, celebrated and were Kings amongst men. Who would have thought that mere months later the dream would be over

MacDougall

First Grade

Very clearly with the blessing of the Roosters. Seeing as how Noyce is quoted in the article you posted.

As for who announced it first, the first reports came from Fox Sports and they were quoting his agent. The Tigers didn't announce it until it was already all over Fox Sports, SMH, Daily Telegraph ... all quotes coming from Willett.

MacDougall

First Grade
By the time the Tigers announced it Anasta had given notice. Noyce gave quotes. Anasta gave quotes. Humphreys gave quotes. His playing group would have known. The Tigers playing group would have known. The Roosters would have cleared it.

When the Dragons announced Moltzen he hadn't even been signed off yet. The Tigers weren't informed of their decision to announce it either.

I'm not justifying the Tigers crying either. I'm just saying that the Tigers didn't just announce it before everyone went through the protocol.

roarr

Juniors
As most people have said, if he's in the back-row it's not a bad signing.

The tiges leadership group lacks a bit of sense at times (see warriors semi) and Anasta will add a bit of experience and calmness to that hopefully. He might not be pulling the trigger in the big moments anymore... but if he understands his role is just helping close out a game, then it could work out alright.

But geez, the hole that Gareth Ellis is going to leave in that forward pack... you would need at least 14 Braith Anastas.

_Johnsy

Referee
Very clearly with the blessing of the Roosters. Seeing as how Noyce is quoted in the article you posted.

As for who announced it first, the first reports came from Fox Sports and they were quoting his agent. The Tigers didn't announce it until it was already all over Fox Sports, SMH, Daily Telegraph ... all quotes coming from Willett.

Oh, ok so the West Tigers did announce something within 24 hours of the Roosters game. I, nor you make any mention of who announced/leaked it first, you said "West tigers announced nothing"

Glad you cleared that up. :roll:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
As most people have said, if he's in the back-row it's not a bad signing.

The tiges leadership group lacks a bit of sense at times (see warriors semi) and Anasta will add a bit of experience and calmness to that hopefully. He might not be pulling the trigger in the big moments anymore... but if he understands his role is just helping close out a game, then it could work out alright.

But geez, the hole that Gareth Ellis is going to leave in that forward pack... you would need at least 14 Braith Anastas.

Spot on, the hole that Ellis will leave is irreplaceable. I shudder at the thought of it.

Bench
Oh, ok so the West Tigers did announce something within 24 hours of the Roosters game. I, nor you make any mention of who announced/leaked it first, you said "West tigers announced nothing"

Glad you cleared that up. :roll:
It is still not within 24 hours of the Roosters game,they play at 7.30pm tomorrow night,Saints announced Moltzen on game day,less than 8 hours before kick off,but you keep hating if it makes you feel better.

_Johnsy

Referee
It is still not within 24 hours of the Roosters game,they play at 7.30pm tomorrow night,Saints announced Moltzen on game day,less than 8 hours before kick off,but you keep hating if it makes you feel better.

No hate whatsoever, just enjoying the hypocrisy of the premiership favourites.

Stagger Lee

Bench
For the love of God Dunniesman you are a F'n tool

Continually setting youself up for failure just STFU or at least drop the Bunnies from you nic so your non stop dribble doesn't reflect upon us real Souths fans, we have it hard enough on LU without you're CRAP

I feel your pain - Every club has one or two "special" posters that cause mayhem and backlash but FMD you South's lot have it really tough because of this idiot.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If his signing means moltzen is f**ked off, then i can handle it.

Doesn't solve our pea hearted soft c**k forwards and lack of a halfback for the past 6 years.

Latest posts