What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long Live King Gutherson

emjaycee

Coach
Ignore it to your own peril. Before Origin I said to pick Luai, not Hynes based on my criteria of playing well in big games. Everyone thought I was crazy. Then Hynes went off the boil 2 weeks prior to origin and Luai had 2 good games. Everyone suddenly forgot about Hynes. Now you are making the same mistake with Gutherson. The flavour of the week. Earlier in the year Parramatta wanted to get rid of him and get a better fullback.
Ok, you're a self-confessed Roosters fan and with this comment you have proven you are also a troll.
Wander away back to your crowded Roosters forum and lament the fact that your team full of superstars like Captain Tedesco can't muster enough attack to outpoint 15 other teams in the comp this year and leave us Parra supporters to worry about whether our players get picked in Origin or not.

Pumpkin

Juniors
Ok, you're a self-confessed Roosters fan and with this comment you have proven you are also a troll.
Wander away back to your crowded Roosters forum and lament the fact that your team full of superstars like Captain Tedesco can't muster enough attack to outpoint 15 other teams in the comp this year and leave us Parra supporters to worry about whether our players get picked in Origin or not.
All the more reason to listen to me. We've made 8 grandfinals since year 2000 and won 4. We are the most successful team since the turn of the century.

JokerEel

Coach
All the more reason to listen to me. We've made 8 grandfinals since year 2000 and won 4. We are the most successful team since the turn of the century.

Yes listen to you because the Roosters won 4 grand finals which you had a hand in 0 of