What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowes view on Yawnion

Calixte

First Grade
Murphdogg1 said:
Lets remember Lowe is hardly neutral on the topic

Well - let's see you, Woods and sanchez moreno put your money where your mouths are.

Pick the article to bits. I, for one, look forward to reading the analysis.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just out of interest there is talk of the SA teams pulling out of the Super 14. If that happens will it be the end of the top flight of club RU or will the ARU/NZRU expand the number of teams in each country to keep a viable top level RU League of 10-12 teams?

Obvious spots would be Pacific team, Melbourne and 2nd NSW team. Not sure where in NZ would be viable for another team.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Perth Red said:
Obvious spots would be Pacific team, Melbourne and 2nd NSW team. Not sure where in NZ would be viable for another team.

Every time I watch a s14 game, it reaffirms there isn't enough for a viable 2nd rugby code, let alone a team to play in it.

Sanchez

Coach
you league freaks cant be stupid enough not to realise that i meant the article. I like both games and each has their own merits but when someone comes along from one side in this case league and just writes a whole bunch off pure bashing BS what a pointless waste of space

gregstar

Referee
dirty sanchez said:
you league freaks cant be stupid enough not to realise that i meant the article.
who cares - it's a chance to bag yawnion & the numbnuts who support it - good enough for me.
switchy said:
I like both games and each has their own merits
and as such you are under suspicion as a suspected reach around merchant
sanchez morono said:
but when someone comes along from one side in this case league and just writes a whole bunch off pure bashing BS what a pointless waste of space
space well used. all yawnion lovers should be put to death.

Sanchez

Coach
well people like you with their heads up their bum that just jump on a bandwagon can be put to death also

gregstar

Referee
sanchez moreno said:
well people like you with their heads up their bum that just jump on a bandwagon can be put to death also

crack out the lube & enjoy dirty boy................

dunning_matt_waratahs_d.jpg

Sanchez

Coach
hope that hand off yours can find what your looking for. im willing to pitch in for a microscope and some tweezerz

gregstar

Referee
microscope? tweezers? i can only wish it was that big! you know the best thing about being hung like a baby carrot?

it won't choke yawnion supporters.

Sanchez

Coach
well lets get slightly back ot, if your so ignorant to think that league has no flaws and that rugbys totally useless then you need to reverse that labotomy

gregstar

Referee
what would you prefer?

a labotomy? (another one)

watching the australia / sth africa test in brizzy?

i'd sooner watch a tournament of league's worst ever spooners than any yawnion game & gathering from the ratings & crowds, i'd say most of the public shares this view.

Sanchez

Coach
you cant judge an entire sport off one game though.thats just dumb. watching a game full of wallys isnt what youd be doing youd be playing in it. and of course the public around here would share your view thats because if you notice it is a league forum so no surprises there

gregstar

Referee
sanchez moreno said:
you cant judge an entire sport off one game though.thats just dumb.
really? how many wonderful rugby games have there been this year?
switchy said:
watching a game full of wallys isnt what youd be doing youd be playing in it.
struggling aren't you?
switchy said:
and of course the public around here would share your view thats because if you notice it is a league forum so no surprises there
show me where yawnion games have outrated a league equivalent.

Sanchez

Coach
The all blacks 1st test against south africa in sa and the eden park test abs aussies was good. And are you talking aus or nz. in nz rugby always out rates league

Latest posts