What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Ok so for you Fk them all!!!! How’s that?

Thank you so much WA....I appreciate that. The last couple of weeks on this sub forum have been a real eye opener.
Happy Laugh GIF by The Bachelorette

Vic Mackey

Referee
Benji never played 7, played his best footy outside Prince who did the organising. So far everything Benji has said points to him playing like a 7 which doesn't suit

No Crichton. Luai out to start the season, The side will have to evolve naturally anyway. Unless Laurie is used as 6. The other options are natural 7's so playing Cleary wider in certain situations makes sense

Benjis best year was 2010 when he was the dominant play maker in the side. No one knows how Luai will go at 7 as he’s never played there. I remember him dismantling the storm on his own during the year.

Penrith fans are going to passively aggressively tell us Jaromes going to suck for us all year, I get it, it’s natural. At the end of the day none of us know, but even if he does at worst we have a brilliant 5/8.

Tiger Ted

Bench

Well done Fox NRL, start his announcement with a vid of Penrith?

And once again, thanks roach (now cockroach) for your undying support to the club that made you, you grub.
I’m very disappointed in blocker for those moronic comments.I wouldn’t b surprised if he has early stage CTE

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
She’s just playing the poor female victim card, after trolling on here.

Yeah right.

Go back and re- read some of the vile threats, abuse, and general misogymy that have been thrown my way in the last couple of weeks. Some of which you liked, loved and even added onto.

I put you in the TSP class.

General Stripes

Juniors
Guys put in your league hat.. not your women bashing brainless shit ..And stop following.. coz who you’re following is the lowest of the low trash!!!
Haven’t “women bashed” once.

Have bagged chocolate soldier fans, often, especially in this thread.

Haven’t used sex as derogatory once.
Maybe don’t go to that well when it ain’t being filled.

Tigerm

Coach
Yeah right.

Go back and re- read some of the vile threats, abuse, and general misogymy that have been thrown my way in the last couple of weeks. Some of which you liked, loved and even added onto.

I put you in the TSP class.
Pretty sure I didn’t, but maybe just go back to your own site and talk to Jane.

Latest posts