What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

Iamback

Coach
Benjis best year was 2010 when he was the dominant play maker in the side. No one knows how Luai will go at 7 as he’s never played there. I remember him dismantling the storm on his own during the year.

Penrith fans are going to passively aggressively tell us Jaromes going to suck for us all year, I get it, it’s natural. At the end of the day none of us know, but even if he does at worst we have a brilliant 5/8.

No one will say anything of the sort.

There is plenty of footage to make up your mind, You yourself posted his decline in Try Assists, drop outs etc

That Storm game you speak of. He had 50 possessions for 6 kicks for about 150m. He had 2 try assists

Cogger with 52. Had 13 kicks for 397m also had a try assist.

Very similar numbers when we played the Roosters at Allianz or 90% of the games without Cleary.

Dolphins game. Feel free to read the thread in our forum at how frustrated at him for not stepping up.

You are right he is a great 5/8th. Even the best in Munster isn't on even $1m. He'd be a great signing for any club at $800-$900k

General Stripes

Juniors
Y

There is plenty of footage to make up your mind, You yourself posted his decline in Try Assists, drop outs etc

That Storm game you speak of. He had 50 possessions for 6 kicks for about 150m. He had 2 try assists

Very similar numbers when we played the Roosters at Allianz or 90% of the games without Cleary.

Dolphins game. Feel free to read the thread in our forum at how frustrated at him for not stepping up.

You are right he is a great 5/8th. Even the best in Munster isn't on even $1m. He'd be a great signing for any club at $800-$900k
You just proved him correct. Well done.

Tiger Ted

Bench

Unfortunately we’ve been a basket case for so long that we have to pay premium to attract quality.JL has enormous integrity as a footballer & hence expect him to earn his keep at concord

Vic Mackey

Referee

Penrith fans are going to passively aggressively tell us Jaromes going to suck for us all year.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
A flip?
Wait what’s a flip? Is this some Chocolate Soldier high five?

You literally did bag him in your post.

Oh @Aliceinwonderland you seem to have liked a post with name calling in it.
That high horse you were riding has broken a leg.

Yea it was ..Shit stirring

Wowee I liked a post that said 'shit stirring'. You're clutching at straws, to make yourself feel better.

General Stripes

Juniors
Wowee I liked a post that said 'shit stirring'. You're clutching at straws, to make yourself feel better.
That wasn’t the post Alice. It was the post I quoted.
But even so, your moral high ground is weak.

I know IQs are umm low in the foot of the hills but let’s not pretend that they are subzero.

oh I feel fine. Don’t need to go to an oppositions forum to carry on either. 😎👍

General Stripes

Juniors
Seriously didn’t the Choc Soldiers just win the premiership?
Yet they flood our board even though they keep telling us how above us they are.
Some kind of sicko fetish from the Little Cats.

No one knows how Luai will go at 7 as he’s never played there.
But don't many football heads say because of the left/right side of the field play these days, it doesn't matter until the 7 has to pass to the 6 ? Hasn't it also been said by many that he, Luai, was a 7 until Cleary took that spot?

Looking at the 2015 NYC grand final team for the Panthers,

1. Brent Naden 2. Fuimanu Enise 3. Robert Jennings 4. Maliko Filino 5. Dylan Edwards 6. Tyrone May 7. Jarome Luai 8. Oliver Clark 9. Soni Luke 10. Moses Leota 11. James Fisher-Harris 12. Corey Harawira 13. Reed Izzard.

Not going to search his playing position prior to his NRL debut though.

Tigerm

Coach
NBWT:
Luai: “I’ve seen a few of the headlines asking ‘who would go from the top to the bottom?’ and that resonated with me because I’m always backing myself to win, no matter where I go. It is motivating because anyone who says anything ill about me is motivating”

Luai: “I’ve got full belief in what I can do and what I can bring. That all comes off the back of hard work”

This is what we have brought, and hopefully will receive.

Last edited:
Seriously didn’t the Choc Soldiers just win the premiership?
Yet they flood our board even though they keep telling us how above us they are.
Some kind of sicko fetish from the Little Cats.

The crew from Hate Unlimited, the dissent started by that lying creepy psychopath herself, over here to upset people to make herself happy.

And her snivelling traitorous ratty friend who doesn’t support the tigers but gets off here watching people get trashed.

The best course for them is to wish themselves a happy new year and f**k off back to smug forum where they enjoy witness protection.

NBWT:
Luai: “I’ve seen a few of the headlines asking ‘who would go from the top to the bottom?’ and that resonated with me because I’m always backing myself to win, no matter where I go. It is motivating because anyone who says anything ill about me is motivating”

Luai: “I’ve got full belief in what I can do and what I can bring. That all comes off the back of hard work”

This is what we have brought, and hopefully will receive.

Yeah I read that too. Unapologetic, good on him.

He let the cat out of the bag about his reluctance to train episode.

It’s pretty obvious that the panthers are seething about his decision and hes not too anxious to expose himself to their dirty looks and innuendo.

I mean it’s all ok for Ivan and co to stuff their wallets with smug cash.

Together the Cleary boys are milking that club for everything it’s worth, bleeding it dry.

And whilst they remain the worlds most successful club, they can remain haughty with noses held high.

But

If a JL wants to leave for his fair market value, all of a sudden he’s thrown under the bus and they make his life nasty with gutless press releases and refuse to release him out of spite.

It’s ok for everyone in the smuggy inner circle to make a buck, but they don’t like others doing so.

Mean spirited and no wonder he wants the f**k out.

He wants to be Tiger. Let him be.