What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

Nutz

Bench
I’m loving watching him dominate.He has been great the last 2 wks.Blues halves should be 7- Luai & 6-Walker. Hynes is an impostor
Walker is out Ted, well that's what they said tonight.... they'll prob go with Burton.

Clarkent

Juniors
I always thought Luai is a 7. Played most of his junior grades at halfback and his debut for the Panthers was at halfback. His first breakout game for the Panthers was at halfback and he dominated the warriors in that game.

Luai sacrificed a lot of his game to suit the Panthers system, Tigers fans should be excited man

Das Hassler

Bench
I'll bet Api is counting down the days...Luai's really taken a big leap of faith coming to us and I think he's coming for more than just the extra money...it's surely the challenge of proving his doubters wrong. I'd be pretty happy if ( a much improved) Garner comes back with him as well

Pezz70

Juniors
Jerome is an outstanding rugby league player. it certainly helps when you are surrounded by other quality players .

Im not convinced he is worth the money you are going to be paying him but I hope it works out well for you guys.
Did you see this missed tackle that lead to the knights first try today, what an abomination it was. Luai is capable but he has been blessed to have played in the Penrith side, no way he will be anywhere near as impressive unless there is a big turnaround at the Tigers

Iamback

Coach
Did you see this missed tackle that lead to the knights first try today, what an abomination it was. Luai is capable but he has been blessed to have played in the Penrith side, no way he will be anywhere near as impressive unless there is a big turnaround at the Tigers

He had a Tigers singlet on under his jersey, Once he took that. It was normal Jerome again

Clarkent

Juniors
Geez one missed tackle and the blokes the worst defender?

Clarkent

Juniors
Jerome is an outstanding rugby league player. it certainly helps when you are surrounded by other quality players .

Im not convinced he is worth the money you are going to be paying him but I hope it works out well for you guys.
Everyone said the same thing about Critchon before he went to the bulldogs, look at him now. Y'all need to be positive man. First it was Luai can't play well without Cleary now it's Luai is lucky the panthers system makes him look good and then it's Luai can't make origin without Cleary. Luai has proven everyone wrong. If anything he should've been the 7 for nsw. If your expecting Luai to turn the tigers into a top 8 team in one season you are dreaming. The tigers have a average roster around him, I don't even think Cleary himself can turn the tigers into on contenders. It takes time and patience.

Nutz

Bench

What he will bring is energy for 80min, that's an area that only Api brings to our team. Others do like Seyfarth but they lack a bit of quality in pressure situations.

Tigerm

First Grade

If you were in our position, you probably would.

Pezz70

Juniors
Geez one missed tackle and the blokes the worst defender?
Was probably one of the worst efforts i have ever seen on a footy field EVER. I was mesmerised by it, couldn’t figure out how it actually happened the way it did. You’re right though it was one tackle, definitely not one for the highlight reel. I got to thinking that the he was wrong footed about five metre from the tackle and maybe the camera angle made it look worse

Latest posts