What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Fangs

Coach
Here is the thing.

If that story on Monday meant nothing then Penrith could have deflated it this morning with a statement.

It was compared to Burton. However I don't recall Burton not showing up to training. Just agitating in the press from Laundy. This is new ground and if it's true that he is making choices about when he wants to show up due to his contract situation then it's honestly game over for Luai and Penrith and we should move on ASAP. The only thing that will keep his move on hold will be us finding an agreeable trade option (Could be three ways involving another club who knows).

Hope you enjoy my spin and we get at least 3 pages from it. I should write for News LTD.

Iamback

Coach
Here is the thing.

If that story on Monday meant nothing then Penrith could have deflated it this morning with a statement.

It was compared to Burton. However I don't recall Burton not showing up to training. Just agitating in the press from Laundy. This is new ground and if it's true that he is making choices about when he wants to show up due to his contract situation then it's honestly game over for Luai and Penrith and we should move on ASAP. The only thing that will keep his move on hold will be us finding an agreeable trade option (Could be three ways involving another club who knows).

Hope you enjoy my spin and we get at least 3 pages from it. I should write for News LTD.

Welcome back to RL writing Paul Kent

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
That is up to the other clubs putting up suitable trade options. Hint Burton.

Perhaps a Burton, Luai swap....wouldn't that put the cat amongst the pidgeons.

Chins it would be early Christmas for you.....
Scream GIF by Originals

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'm beginning to change my mind. If Jarome and his management are goig to carry on all season, perhaps we'd be best getting a good deal for Penrith out of it....

W/T Bulla and Galvin.

Dogs.....Luai and Burton swap....

Iamback

Coach
I'm beginning to change my mind. If Jarome and his management are goig to carry on all season, perhaps we'd be best getting a good deal for Penrith out of it....

W/T Bulla and Galvin.

Dogs.....Luai and Burton swap....

Then what happens next time someone wants out?

Nice guys finish last. Make him suffer by watching the season

Latest posts