What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

Also could be his new management company actively seeking a bigger payday for 2024 too.

This management group is starting to make Isaac Moses look like a saint with all their carryons, over various players......Trellmet for example, Jack Wrighton anyone.
Alice; not you too…

As far as I can see, we don’t know that Luai’s management has been involved in the ‘single’ situation reported in the media today.

So far, the only thing they seem to be guilty of is negotiating a life changing contract for their client; Penrith fans don’t like it, but they have done a great job by the one stakeholder who really truly matters when discussing Luai’s career, and that is Jarome.

We can be annoyed and frustrated by losing a great player like Luai, but the decision that Jarome has made, and the support his agent’s provided him to offer him that decision seems to be have done very professionally.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Alice; not you too…

MAs far as I can see, we don’t know that Luai’s management has been involved in the ‘single’ situation reported in the media today.

So far, the only thing they seem to be guilty of is negotiating a life changing contract for their client; Penrith fans don’t like it, but they have done a great job by the one stakeholder who really truly matters when discussing Luai’s career, and that is Jarome.

We can be annoyed and frustrated by losing a great player like Luai, but the decision that Jarome has made, and the support his agent’s provided him to offer him that decision seems to be have done very professionally.

I'm not so sure. The management company doesn't have a great name. Lots of leaks. I'm just joining the dots.

Latest posts