What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai

I hope you guys don't mind me saying this as I know it's not my forum...but I'm compelled to say a few words….

Sorry for the long post but while I'm here, I'd like to wish all you Pathers folk a peaceful, safe and happy Christmas and New Year.
We'll see you next year when your club tries to win yet another Grand Final.
'Nutz'

Consider yourself under forum arrest brother.

I’m taking you home.

1 count of overly fraternal feelings to smuggies. It encourages them to breed.

1 count of “Over-Jaroming. “ he’s good but the Clearys are the reason for threepeat.

1 count “failed and missed opportunity to remind smugglets that they are wt bitches at the moment. “

With a Plea of guilty, 69 carry over points say you’re looking at 2 hours BAN from wtlu if @macnaz hears about this.

@Nutz my son, where did we go wrong to find you here in the dark fiddling with smug. Sticking your fingers into places it wasn’t designed to go.

The shame of it all!

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
It’s clearly a slow news day.

Given we are unlikely to have closure on this issue until the New Year perhaps I think we may need a distraction of sorts to maintain our sanity.

Nutz

Bench

I’m taking you home.

1 count of “Over-Jaroming. “ he’s good but the Clearys are the reason for threepeat.

1 count “failed and missed opportunity to remind smugglets that they are wt bitches at the moment. “

With a Plea of guilty, 69 carry over points say you’re looking at 2 hours BAN from wtlu if @macnaz hears about this.

@Nutz my son, where did we go wrong to find you here in the dark fiddling with smug. Sticking your fingers into places it wasn’t designed to go.

The shame of it all!
TSP, noone understands your complexed being. Oppenheimer, Franklin and Leonardo would all struggle to unlock your mysterious mind.
Eureka! I have solved this....I have come to the conclusion that you are an absolute NUTTER.

Apologies to the Panthers forum, I'll take him home as soon as he lets go of the handrails.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You got your wish Alice:

View attachment 82766

If you going to lie about me, it may as well come true.

Anyone else want their name rubbed in the Belmore mud, happy to oblige.
Now you’ve officially become a knob… well done. You no longer have my welcome as it appears that you are just another salty Tigers supporter.

so you can just piss off back to your own forum.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
TSP, noone understands your complexed being. Oppenheimer, Franklin and Leonardo would all struggle to unlock your mysterious mind.
Eureka! I have solved this....I have come to the conclusion that you are an absolute NUTTER.

Apologies to the Panthers forum, I'll take him home as soon as he lets go of the handrails.

Thanks Nutz....I've had a real rough couple of days, (not going into details, but kinda worse than a death, If there is such a thing. I'll call it a living death) Your kind words have soothed my soul, yours too Luke. I appreciate it.

Wishing everyone a happy and festive Christmas season.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

All good mate. Not your fault

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Thanks Nutz....I've had a real rough couple of days, (not going into details, but kinda worse than a death, If there is such a thing. I'll call it a living death) Your kind words have soothed my soul, yours too Luke. I appreciate it.

Wishing everyone a happy and festive Christmas season.
All good Alice, I hope your Christmas season improves!

MugaB

Coach

I’m taking you home.

The shame of it all!
Dale, I'm afraid to saying it... but I've been fiddling with my smug for over 40 years now..... AND I LOVE IT!!! ....UP DA RIFF!!!

Kilkenny

Coach
TSP is what he is, he shouldn’t be taken too seriously or literally.

He certainly won’t be deterred that’s for sure.