What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Brooks

WA Tiger

Bench
Happy with that..An unspectacular half with even some game IQ and playing what’s in front of him is 10 x better than Brookes..And yes Brookes needs to be out of the 17

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
Good mail charlatan as I’ve just heard Walters & Benji r definitely our 6 & 7 this wk.

This will be a disaster!! But it’s good Madge showing everybody selection in this team is now performance based!! Put in or else....

I doubt he would’ve done it against a top four side though.

gordsy

Juniors
I have bagged Madge in the past but I am really Impressed with this comment from him
"I'm pretty upfront with my players all the time and I talked to Luke about his game," he said.

"I spoke to him last week [and] the week before about what we're trying to achieve and the expectations of the team that they're setting as I say, and he understands it.

"I've got a high regard for Luke, definitely, he's a good player and no doubt he'll be back with the way I want him and the way he wants to do things on the field.

"It's just about asking more of him. He's a top, top player and we've got to make sure that we're getting wins along the way."

Tiger05

First Grade
I heard Elijah Taylor state that Madge was a fair coach. They were trying to call Madge tough or something like that and Elijah re-framed it to fair.

Pezz70

Juniors
This will be a disaster!! But it’s good Madge showing everybody selection in this team is now performance based!! Put in or else....

I doubt he would’ve done it against a top four side though.
Well I got that wrong!!!!! Harry Grant and Billy Walters have played together before. They look sharp

BrotherJim05

Bench
I heard Elijah Taylor state that Madge was a fair coach. They were trying to call Madge tough or something like that and Elijah re-framed it to fair.

Reminds me of the Drill Sargent from Full Metal Jacket... "YOU WILL LEARN THAT I AM TOUGH... BUT I AM A FAIR. YOU ARE ALL EQUALLY WORTHLESS!!"

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I think we wont see Brooks in the side next week. Benji/Walters was a better combo imo

Looks like no Catterson or Poses next week. Obviously this is good for us but gee I'd love to see a brilliant dog shot on one of those merkins

I'm sure both cats will be back for us next week. Nothing would please me more than to beat them.

stryker

First Grade
Looked like he was trying to hard. I thought he was good when he was running the football. Got a few linebreaks.
That is his strength. Find a position for him outside of the halves and his running may become valuable.
Could he become the new Shaun Berrigan? I have always thought he’d be a good no.9 but no centers have been consistent standouts for us this year either....his defence has improved lately, worth a try.

DE36B01D-C125-41E1-9A9D-DE65863C3B5B.jpeg
A large number of players go through form slumps for different reasons.

Look at Alex Johnston, on the scrap heap for the bunnies, shopped around like a stale bun, and then he’s out of the box last weekend with one the best performances of the round.

When the acid was being poured upon the club by greedy filth players, one bloke stood firm.

When the roosters came knocking, one bloke stayed loyal.

Given time and patience, I have no doubt Brooksy will re-emerge and find his game form.

When he’s on, he can kick, pass, blistering speed and solid footy intelligence. When he’s seriously on, he’s the best in the game.

Madge just has to find a way through with him.

Brothers and sisters, leave the nerves and doubts behind, give the bloke some space and some respect.

He will lead us into a finals one day, Mark my words.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Whether we like it all not, he is our half for at least the next three years.

look at every other club, unless you throw a shit load of money (dragons) which rarely turns out or get lucky with a discard (us with Prince, cowboys with JT) or both (Roosters with Keary) every other club has developed there own and we don’t have anyone ready to take over from him

Latest posts