1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

Ahead of Women in League Round this weekend, this bumper issue has plenty of features. Paul Jobber chats to Erin Molan about life in broadcasting, footy and more. Joshua Wells talks to NRLW player Botille Vette-Welsh about her rise in the women's game. We've also got Rick Edgerton's weekly finals piece, this week looking at the spines of each of the top eight sides. We also look at Old Boys Day through the eyes of Newcastle prop Daniel Saifiti.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 19 programme - and you have one fantastic 36-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 17 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Luke Brooks

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by Wizardman, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Fordy20

Fordy20 Juniors

Brooks should have left this sinking ship when he had the chance.

2. Tiger05

Tiger05 First Grade

Really. So Brooks would be a complete halfback now if he didn't play for the Tigers ?

The negativity on here is so over the top at times.

Tigerm likes this.
  3. gordsy

gordsy Juniors

I think we are on our way up to be honest. We have a lot of work to so sure but we're getting better.

Tigerm likes this.
  4. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

Agree, maybe not this year but it is going to happen.

5. stryker

stryker Juniors

At what?

6. Pezz70

Pezz70 Juniors

I think so too, but I’m apprehensive because we see the same thing every season, a few good games and some real poo poo.

7. stryker

stryker Juniors

Losing is our culture. I don’t have a clue how to break that other than another merger. The club isn’t going up or down, its consistently stagnant.

8. gordsy

gordsy Juniors

We have better recruitment than we've had in a while with some good juniors mixed in.
    We have a good coach and are building some great junior pathways. It's a slow burn.

9. Das Hassler

Das Hassler Juniors

I feel a club like us has to stick with an experienced ...previously winning coach for 5 years. ..first 3 to see out any contracts he wouldn't have fairly signed off on himself..then 2 years to see the direction and winning culture ( or lack of) with a side he's built. You can't assess a crash repair halfway through the panelbeating.
    Extend Madge now or it'll be groundhog day yet again in another 2-3 year block with the next short stay guy

Fordy20, ghoti, Perth Tiger and 3 others like this.