What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Burt-The best kick returner in the NRL.

Ladmate

Bench
Before you all bash him and say he is sh*t, I am reporting the stats. He averages 13.4 meters a kick return, second to only Boyd and is the leading meter gainer off kick returns. And yet you use Jarryd Hayne.

ParraAds

Juniors
Serious?

We better get Burt back to fullback then.

Let's be honest, Hayne hasn't gone well there at all.

Dav3

Juniors
Your a tigers fan yeh?

So we'll move bert to fullback for next weeks game?

haha .. scareddddddddddddddddd

Binga

Juniors
I thought that Hayne and Burt worked well at the back together today, with Hayne setting Burt up for a few good kick returns.

stuke

Bench
Luke has been performing very well on the wing. chiming in well and really safe and dependable. his returns today were class.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Burt has been playing well in his rightful position, and for the moment deserves his spot on the wing.

slippery_sucker

Juniors
Burt can still do kick returns on the wing mate :lol:.... :crazy:

Haynes best position is fullback, i don't think burt minds where he plays...

Must be a Tigers supporter...:p

jk13

First Grade
for once it seemed like they were working together rather than in competition for a position

stuke

Bench
the attention that hayne is receiving from the opposition is helping. today the Knights were intent on stopping Hayne, with Burt the happy recipient of this lower amount of attention.

It's as a result of good balls from Hayne of kick returns.

Surely they wouldn't count as kick returns?

I mean, if it's ok for HaHa to pass to Burt what happens when Burt passes the ball to Cayless? Does he get stats for kick returns?

The two nice runs today shouldn't be counted as kick returns for Burt.

caylo

Bench
HJ no they wont counted and should not be counted, Burt mind you did very well and I was pleased with his game (one of the best all year). HJ I also agree with you assessment of Hayne today, he has a less influential game but was probably due backing up from origin. He did some bad things today but did try and get involved. He didn't have alot of luck thou and he could have set up 3 tries (Lats no try, intercept that would have put burt away and then the chip kick that Robson should have just continued to the line).

Craig Johnston

First Grade
bout f**king time burt did something useful this season. on the wing he can stay for now. wenty saved for another couple of weeks

Eels Dude

Coach
Hayne and Burt had a good combination at the back today. Hayne would take the kick return and take the line... draw in the defence and pass to Burty who would do what he does best and accelerate, duck and weave and make an extra 10 to 15 metres.

Stagger eel

Staff member
bout f**king time burt did something useful this season. on the wing he can stay for now. wenty saved for another couple of weeks

:lol::lol:

Burt has been solid all year was our best last week and brilliant today...

continue the hate. :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Burt and Hayne did well in tandem today, Throw in Grothe and the back 3 played the house down.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Surely they wouldn't count as kick returns?

I mean, if it's ok for HaHa to pass to Burt what happens when Burt passes the ball to Cayless? Does he get stats for kick returns?

The two nice runs today shouldn't be counted as kick returns for Burt.

They don't count as kick returns

Burt had 0 yesterday

good game though