What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Burt

BunniesMan

Immortal
He should have. That's the problem with Parramatta. There isn't enough talent there to force him out of the team.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Like a lot of that Parramatta team, they look very, very old. Need more than just a halfback if they're to do anything this season.

Earl

Coach
Gotta be up there as one of the worst players to play 250 first grade games

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I like Burt Luke.

He's probably the best player in Parras backline at present. Thats how bad their squad is.

Johns Magic

Referee
Good enough footballer, but was never an athlete and as he gets older is only falling further and further behind physically.

I like the guy and have always liked the way he plays but he's on borrowed time I fear.

Raider_69

Post Whore
he's a good player, decent FG winger, i was disappointed at that one game (Wiki's last regular season game @ parra) that he ignored my drunken rants at him during warm ups infront of us but Hindy still felt the need to flip me the bird. Nice guy though.

moga

Juniors
Good enough footballer, but was never an athlete and as he gets older is only falling further and further behind physically.

I like the guy and have always liked the way he plays but he's on borrowed time I fear.
Reminds me of Bederus, both way past it. Bedrus was embarrasing on thursday, time to retire Danny.

innsaneink

Referee
Rare bad game from him....hes usually a very good player

he's a good player, decent FG winger, i was disappointed at that one game (Wiki's last regular season game @ parra) that he ignored my drunken rants at him during warm ups infront of us but Hindy still felt the need to flip me the bird. Nice guy though

Mime offered Brad Thorn to perform fellatio on me when they were ingoal after a tigers try in the 05 semi and they were copping it from 3000 rabid tigers fans....if looks could kill LOL

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
He is a good player but a bad athlete, there aren't many players like that around who can play as many games as he has, so i have massive respect for the guy. Hes made fantastic use of the his skills despite his limited physical presence.

But yes i agree I don't think he will be around for much longer.

Also he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

RABK

Referee
He's a smart, very reliable footballer who's achieved a lot with limited talent and size. No doubt that's starting to tell more as he ages but a bit unfair to lable him rubbish after 1 bad game.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
He's a good winger. Not up to fullback anymore but he's still better than some of the clowns out there tonight (Esi Tonga for example).

Bigger problem is hooker right now, Keating and MacGuire are producing nothing.

One of the most underrated players of the modern era.

He has an x-factor about him that means he produces class touches that you wouldn't think he was capable of, if he didn't do it often. What he is is a footballer. Not an athlete. Not a giant. But a footballer. It's nice that there is still a few of them around.

Latest posts