What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Grant

girvie

Staff member
There is a rumour that Luke Grant will be playing Premier League for North Sydney this week.

I was wondering if anyone has heard if he has left the Knights?

I know he plays in the backrow. Can he play prop as well?

I don't really understand why this would happen because Norths have a lot of depth in the backrow.

roopy

Referee
can't play prop - mostly a lock or small second rower.

He can score a try - hard to stop near the line.

Frederick

Staff member
girvie said:
There is a rumour that Luke Grant will be playing Premier League for North Sydney this week.

I don't really understand why this would happen because Norths have a lot of depth in the backrow.
Just took a quick squiz at the Knights player profiles and didn't see his name there, and actually can't recall seeing him play at all this year, but I don't pay a huge amount of attention to PL :p

roopy

Referee
girvie said:
Thanks for the info.

Would you be dissapointed if he has left?
no - i have no idea why he has been on the books for the last two years (since he got too old for Flegg).
He was one of our best in flegg, but has never been big enough to make firstgrade.
(I suppose you know he is David Grant's son - and we got him from Balmain four years ago from memory),

girvie

Staff member
I did a search on the forum and it sounds like not many people rate him.

It sounds like a pretty stupid signing by Souths when there are already many quality backrowers playing Premier League for Norths at the moment.

Special K

Coach
he is def going to souths/norths. got a release a few weeks back from the knights and played last weekend for the entrance tigers for some clearance reason.

FINALLY, ive been saying for the past 2 years he is dead wood....he only stayed on the books because of who his dad is...good luck to him at norths....

Frederick

Staff member
Actually I believe it'd be the premmy wood that has inside information on her...:)

AdamT

Juniors
girvie said:

Isnt Luke Grant that fat slob that has his own Breakfast ZRadio Show on 2HD in the mornings? And he has the hide to barrack for the Rooters as well.

Latest posts