What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke mccallister

nibbs

Bench
i hope not. imo, it's time for carlos to move on. i've been loyal to him for many many years but i think he's starting to get crap. i reckon luke should take his place. btw, luke wants to head south cause he wants to play first 5/8

ThrashViking

Juniors
:clap: YES! God let this be true, I’ll stop listening to obscure satanic bands, I’ll stop drinking, I’ll stop taking drugs and I’ll visit your little house on Sundays
This is HUGE, if he does play for the Hurricanes it sorts out there biggest weakness - a kicking game and the next All Blacks five eight
15. Brent Ward
14. Lome Fa'atau
13. Conrad Smith
12. Tana Umaga
11. Shane Austin
10. Luke McAlister
9. Piri Weepu
Bench - Ma'a Nonu
That backline is brilliant, will completely dominate the Blues next year.

nz_novocastrian

Juniors
I can't see the blues letting him. Even though they have Spencer (Who has been crap for a while, his form hasent just started to slide). Tasea Lavea and even Orene Ai'i. I'd like to think they would but I don't know.

Te Kaha

First Grade
ThrashViking said:
:clap: YES! God let this be true, I’ll stop listening to obscure satanic bands, I’ll stop drinking, I’ll stop taking drugs and I’ll visit your little house on Sundays
This is HUGE, if he does play for the Hurricanes it sorts out there biggest weakness - a kicking game and the next All Blacks five eight
15. Brent Ward
14. Lome Fa'atau
13. Conrad Smith
12. Tana Umaga
11. Shane Austin
10. Luke McAlister
9. Piri Weepu
Bench - Ma'a Nonu
That backline is brilliant, will completely dominate the Blues next year.

Not bad, except Austin wont be near the starting 15, he might not even make the squad. The left winger next year will be Hosea gear.

Martli

Coach
I hope he does join the 'canes. Then we would have the best back line in the whole damn competition. It's a logical move too, Maccalister wants to play 5/8th, hurricanes need a quality 5/8th don't see what's wrong there.

nz_novocastrian

Juniors
He wants to go to the Hurricanes and is trying to get a dispensation. As for Gear wouldnt he be aligned to Auckland? Even if he isnt he isnt that greater quality yet. I'd prefer Austin.

chiefs next year
15. cricton
14. draft player (hopefully austin)
13. rico gear(if sign him) or rua tipoki
12. lowen
11. sitavani
10. hill
9. kellaher
8. bates
7. holah
6. lauaki
5. gibbes
4. robinson
3. manu
2. willis
1. davidson

with these players as well
ranby
anesi
randle
king
ormond
bop hooker and halback
latu
couch
boss

nz_novocastrian said:
rico gear wants to play in nelson bays just so he can play for canterbury. i doubt they'll have him.

rico gear is still deciding between nelson bays, waikato, and north harbour

Ray

Juniors
ThrashViking said:
Te Kaha said:
ThrashViking said:
Austin > Gear

Not even close.... Gear by a hell of a long way
Hosea cant even start for North Harbour :?

It's because Hosea Gear has been injured. :roll:

I can't see Luke McAlister getting a dispensation, if you are selected in the protected 24, you cannot move out of it. Lavea and Ai'i won't make the 24 anyway, so McAlister is confirmed of a starting spot either at 12 or first-five anyway. Rico Gear's reason for moving to Crusaders is that "he wants more gametime at centre". Well, if he stays in the Blues, Gear would definitely start in the 13 jersey ahead of Atiga. Crusaders already have Laulala as well.

Latest posts