What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke O'Donnell: I'm not a thug

Pantherjim.

Referee
It's hard to say whether or not his intention was to hit any of the blokes in the face...

But the fact it happened several times, and he is suggesting that players change their tackling technique is just f*cking ridiculous. Players have been sent off for a lot less, and others have done worse and played on. **** happens. The worst part of this for him is his abuse toward the officials. It also tells you what sort of person he is.

Exactly... He's a big Sook with an even bigger chip on his shoulder. Instead of doing the right thing, copping it sweet and apologising to Lewis, Priddo and House and admit that he has an obvious fending problem in offence, chooses to go on the defensive and blame everyone else!

"Oh Whoa is me! Everyones ganging up on me!" :-({|=

Please Luke, You're an elite professional sportsman representing not only the North Queensland Cowboys, but also potentially N.S.W. in Origin. Grow up and act your age!

Tommax25

Bench
At least Luke Lewis got what he deserved after going back on his deal with Souths.

f**k off, he agreed in principle to sign, he didn't sign. he had every right to sign with penrith when his circumstances (and those of the club) changed. no bad karma there you d**khead

Canard

Immortal
I love how posters on here a quick to RIGHTLY jump all over other posters saying "Lewis deserved it" for what he did to Souths.

But nobody seems to think its okay to say that LOD "deserved" to be injured last year!

Mr Saab

Referee
Gee you're bad at this. :lol:
If you were trying to have a go at Carl Webb for something you would have said it WASN'T a surprise to see him show ill discipline. The way you said it just makes you look like you have no idea what you're talking about, which seems to happen a lot with you.

BTW, who mentioned Carl Webb? you constantly bring him up in topics he has nothing to do with, i dont know if you're trying your best to bait me or you just have a hard on for him but whichever it is, seek help, or just do us a favour and run along.

Sarcasm is not a strong point with you is it spastic? Who mentioned Carl Webb? Hmmm i did. Just like you mentioned Hunt in the origin thread when the topic was all about how much a ****ing myth that person is you idolise.
Run along now.

Evil Borad

Juniors
f**k off, he agreed in principle to sign, he didn't sign. he had every right to sign with penrith when his circumstances (and those of the club) changed. no bad karma there you d**khead

Dude, learn how to take a joke. I was saying that tongue-in-cheek. LOD is a thug and deserves to get 18 weeks AT LEAST.