What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke THE CAT Burt

forward pass

Coach
I got laughed at two years ago when I suggested he should be in the halves. We have never shifted the ball better.

Yep, Burt saved his best for last, if you guys think tonights performance has turned his woefully below par season into a good season then ur as woeful as he had been for 25 weeks.

LOL X 1000000000000000000000000 at those of you tryin to laugh at me coz Burt had a decent game in Rnd 26 in a 20 point win.

Credit where credit is due, he did some really good things tonight. He even committed to good contact in a tackle to save a try. Still had some poor errors at tackle attempts, but overall i can't criticise him for his performance tonight. He's still not worthy of a starting spot in our strongest 17 next year.

gustarny

Juniors
Im eating humble pie tonight. Luke was ultra Impressive at Half question is why wasnt he tried earlier at 7 I dare say he would have offered a lot more than Casey.His speed and kick pass game is better but Casey will be an asset at 14 next year not sure where Luke will slot in though.

Willface

Juniors
Luke played well but pleeeaasssee we beat the Titans any team would have with the turn overs they had. He will start next season at wing no doubt but by the end of next season you would be hard pressed saying that a Ken sio or Ryan Morgan won't have his jumper. His ball playing skills won't be as needed. But yes he has been a good servant to parra and should get first crack

MrT

Juniors
Wish he moved to the 7 jumper about 8 years ago.

If he only had a stronger frame. he would have been the number 7 no doubt. Can kick, pass and run at the line with great effect. One of the smartest players in the game, just didn't have the modern day strong build

jk13

First Grade
:lol: haters look quite the fools. It may not be the premiership, but it was the most important game we've had in 2 years

:lol: haters look quite the fools. It may not be the premiership, but it was the most important game we've had in 2 years

The most important games we've had in 2 years were the 2009 finals series.

The game where he missed the kick from in front and ended a chance of making it to the finals was pretty important.

15th v 16th... . It was important from the sense that we didn't wanna finish last but at the end of the day it meant nothing.

Credit where credit is due, like i said, Luke played well and put in effort in our last game of the year. Would be better if the 2nd most senior player in our side had this kind of effort a bit more often.

jason taylor

Bench
Ashley reckons Daniel Mortimer would have played better than Burt. You can see Burt communicating with the team and barking orders, he obviously plays a large role in organizing the side.

Parra Pride

Referee
The most important games we've had in 2 years were the 2009 finals series.

The game where he missed the kick from in front and ended a chance of making it to the finals was pretty important.

15th v 16th... . It was important from the sense that we didn't wanna finish last but at the end of the day it meant nothing.

Credit where credit is due, like i said, Luke played well and put in effort in our last game of the year. Would be better if the 2nd most senior player in our side had this kind of effort a bit more often.

2010, 2011 is two years by my count.

Latest posts