What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Favourite Movie - 2015 Edition

Misanthrope

Staff member
Taking shape nicely now. Barring a huge shake up, we'll have a new film joining Shawshank & Return of the King in the winners circle.

Red Bear

Referee
Have 20 at present. Have a feeling I am missing something I really enjoyed. But that's ok. Will be in shortly

alien

Referee
misanthrope, for each movie you put up in the top 50 (or what ever it is), do you include which person/people voted for it???

Misanthrope

Staff member
I will do my usual LU versus IMDB comparison when the votes are collated and posted.

Nice! Always a fun feature of the yearly countdown :)

yeah i think it would be good to have it every year. thanks for taking time to do it

No worries. I quite enjoy putting together countdowns.

misanthrope, for each movie you put up in the top 50 (or what ever it is), do you include which person/people voted for it???

I can if people so desire it.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
i saw the trailer for that and it made me feel sick. only a sicko would want to watch the whole movie! :lol:

I've seen the whole lot of the uncut version of "Human Centipede" and thought it was a comedy.

A sicko I am....and proud of it!! :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
One more voter, and we can do a top fifty comprised of films that tallied at least two voters.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dutchy's votes added 14 films that won't make the top fifty and gave us a new leader. Gonna need one more voter to get the desired 'no single votes' goal :lol:

alien

Referee
I've seen the whole lot of the uncut version of "Human Centipede" and thought it was a comedy.

A sicko I am....and proud of it!! :p

i can deal with alot of blood and alot of strange things, but people eating shit is where i draw the line sir!