What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Sexiest Man in League 2004.

Who is LU's Sexiest Man in League?

• Clint Newton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timana Tahu

• John Morris

• Nathan Hindmarsh

• Chad Randall

• Michael Witt

• Dane Carlaw

• Billy Slater

• Michael Sullivan

• Total voters

Alba

Coach
omg im so disappointed #-o

im the only one whos voted for Timana and he doesnt even have ANY competition... Sullivan is the only one on that list besides Tahu that is hot... wheres Matt Cooper (had he of been there i would have voted his way) and wheres Shaun Berrigan n Steve Price.....???

Alba

Coach
even though the last 2 arent that good ...

Amos Roberts, Matty Bowen, Willie Tonga ..... MY GOD PEOPLE!! Webb like HELLO!

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
sullyfan said:
budz said:
sullyfan said:
:shock: Are you suggesting I prefer white boys?
Are you saying you do find black guys like me attractive? Ive been working out! ;-) ;-)

What are your stats? ;-)

I can vouch for Budz, his upper body is actually quite ripped. Pity about his little chicken legs.

I don't know what he's packing downstairs but he is Sri Lankan and I don't think they have a reputation for being very big.

Alba

Coach
yes yes he is ... so is Michael Sullivan defo matie ... i can sit through a whole Sharks game without turning away cause of him!

Earl

Coach
KINGLING said:
I was kidding earl. I like your avatar, I am using that avatar myself at another forum.

Yeah I knew that, I was just in a talkitive mood this moring. I think I set out to set everything straight. :lol: