What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Sexiest Man in League 2004.

Who is LU's Sexiest Man in League?

• Clint Newton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timana Tahu

• John Morris

• Nathan Hindmarsh

• Chad Randall

• Michael Witt

• Dane Carlaw

• Billy Slater

• Michael Sullivan

• Total voters

Earl

Coach
I think Dani voted for Sullivan ;-)

And McLinden isn't there DB because he has the worst mullet of all time. Maybe if he got a haircut he would be more worthy.

Dani

Immortal
oh and sullyfan have you seen this weeks big league, you will appreciate it. sully is ...well...topless! :D

wittyfan

Referee
StormGurlDani said:
oh and sullyfan have you seen this weeks big league, you will appreciate it. sully is ...well...topless! :D

I haven't yet, but I will be buying it tomorrow for sure! :D

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Earl said:
I think Dani voted for Sullivan ;-)

And McLinden isn't there DB because he has the worst mullet of all time. Maybe if he got a haircut he would be more worthy.

How the hell did Nathan Hidemarsh get in there then?

Earl

Coach
Because his isn't a mullet gone wrong.

And because if he wasn't included there would have been a few gay boys on these forums acting well.....gay.

Godz Illa

Coach
Where is Matt Cooper? He is still the reigning 'Sexiest Man In League' and deserves to not only take part in this poll, but win it by a very long margin. I abstain in protest.
I'm sensing a strong anti-Dragon prejudice from the Scumnulla supporter who created this poll.

MEE

Juniors
How could you not include Matt Cooper?

Even I'd root him.

poor effort Sully, poor poor effort.

wittyfan

Referee
Godz Illa said:
Where is Matt Cooper? He is still the reigning 'Sexiest Man In League' and deserves to not only take part in this poll, but win it by a very long margin. I abstain in protest.
I'm sensing a strong anti-Dragon prejudice from the Scumnulla supporter who created this poll.

I've never rated Matt Cooper. :eek: How he beat Sully that night on the Footy Show will forever remain a mystery. But your protest has been noted. :)

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
hot_rooney.jpg

now look at that mmm how did he not make it :twisted: