What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon is still fat f**k.

strider

Post Whore
Fairleigh Good! said:
Lockyer was skinned alive for that one. Not sure Lyon was to blame as they both swallowed the dummy.
:lol: :lol: ... dunno what game u were watching??? .... it was totally lyon's f**k up - running up 7m ahead of the rest of the defensive line is generally considered pretty dumb!

Lyon did sweet FA in that game .... he's a good player but he was crap.

strider

Post Whore
hey i'm a parra fan and I hate the fat prick .... but if i am willing to concede he's still a decent player then there must be something in it :lol:

nqboy

First Grade
Disco said:
Imo the Aussie that had a shcoker was Hornby, but its hardly his fault, a makeshift half shouldn't start there in test footy
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It is when it gave them a roll on FFS! Lyon has a shocker and EXACTLY why you should never be considered unless you play in the NRL! The other mistake he made was when he couldn't get to the crossfield kick Lockyer put in for a try. He was slow off the mark and costed a try there as well. He isn't the quickest centre in the world and really struggled tonight!

The Clan

Juniors
Gasnier is over rated he's never troubled GB and he was poor tonight before going off with the injury.

lockyno1

Post Whore
And he doesn't get injured like that imbercile Gasnier and screw up the team! Cooper is better than Gasnier full stop.

wombat68

Juniors
Immortal said:
COOOOOOOOOOOOOPER !

He is the best defensive centre IMO, & he's not fat...

but he has a rat's tail, and for that alone he should be shot, let alone be given an Aust. jersey.;-)

Roy Haggerty

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
It is when it gave them a roll on FFS! Lyon has a shocker and EXACTLY why you should never be considered unless you play in the NRL! The other mistake he made was when he couldn't get to the crossfield kick Lockyer put in for a try. He was slow off the mark and costed a try there as well. He isn't the quickest centre in the world and really struggled tonight!

Not that I want to piss on your parade matey, but didn't a bunch of players from ESL just beat your NRL boys ? Maybe what you really need is more ESL players. You know, to help you win, so you don't have to find a scapegoat at all ? :lol:

deluded pom?

Coach
Maybe they need to send some of their better players to the ESL , you know like a Swiss finishing school for footballers.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Jamie Lyon will destroy the majority of what the NRL considers its best next season. He is not fat, far from it.

The likes of Hodges, Cooper, Gasnier and co will bow to him.

And why was he not kicking goals for Aus? He will for Manly I assume?

aussies1st

Staff member
Didn't do much in attack for me, defence was good until that lapse. I wouldn't mind Inglis in at centre hes not been given enough time on the wing.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Fairleigh Good! said:
Jamie Lyon will destroy the majority of what the NRL considers its best next season. He is not fat, far from it.

The likes of Hodges, Cooper, Gasnier and co will bow to him.

And why was he not kicking goals for Aus? He will for Manly I assume?

are you the deluded pomm in disguise

Latest posts