What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon to suspend decision until July

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelsta said:
Oh yes, and he's really in a position to take the moral highground.........please

great post!!...especially when he at the same time he called him the biggest SOB on earth..

what a hypocrite :roll:

Pricey

Juniors
eelavation said:
great post!!...especially when he at the same time he called him the biggest SOB on earth..

what a hypocrite :roll:

What do you think WILL means jackoff. It means I will think that in the future if he goes elsewhere. Your and arrogant asshole dude.

MrT

Juniors
Does anyone think he may be holding out for an extra 50k. I mean with the cap raise and all, he's well aware he can get a lot more than 300k a year. Had Parra offered 350k, he may have signed. We don't know the reasons.
On the otherhand, he may have played us just to smooth it over when he goes to Manly.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pricey said:
What do you think WILL means jackoff. It means I will think that in the future if he goes elsewhere. Your and arrogant asshole dude.

considering I called you a hypocrite, I don't mind you insulting me, it's just that your going to need to type a little bit slower so we can understand what your saying. ;-)

have a nice day Pricey.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MrT said:
Does anyone think he may be holding out for an extra 50k. I mean with the cap raise and all, he's well aware he can get a lot more than 300k a year. Had Parra offered 350k, he may have signed. We don't know the reasons.
On the otherhand, he may have played us just to smooth it over when he goes to Manly.

I really wish we could put it behind us and get on with life.

Pricey

Juniors
eelavation said:
considering I called you a hypocrite, I don't mind you insulting me, it's just that your going to need to type a little bit slower so we can understand what your saying. ;-)

have a nice day Pricey.

maybe if you read a little slower and get a grasp of what and how something was said, you may understand it???? :crazy:

spiderdan

Bench
jayman said:
eela...does that mean hes a definite no show at parra?

or is he still dragging on talks with em?

sign morris i think.. hes blossoming into a nice 5/8...had a bad patch at the start of the yr.. but i think hes playing very nicely
apparently we can't afford him.

translated: take the $300k a year you've been offered because you wont squeeze us for more than that.

strider

Post Whore
well if he does come, then I think its safe to say it won't be because "He feels like he owes parra and the fans" ... money talks

Stagger eel

Staff member
spiderdan said:
apparently we can't afford him.

translated: take the $300k a year you've been offered because you wont squeeze us for more than that.

mate, we can afford him don't worry about that...we just won't bow to him and his wanker manager and rightly so.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
We shouldn' t be haggling for money with that pr^ck. Let him go wherever he wants to go, that's presuming he is holding out on the club for more cash.

blx

Juniors
Don't blame Lyon, blame Fitzy! He's the numbskull who has created this situation we're in now. We're a rabble at the moment and i can only see it getting worse.

HOW TO RUIN A GREAT RUGBY CLUB by Denis Fitzgerald

Good onya Lyon, I wouldnt go near any club which has %$#@WIT fitzy as its president either!!!

Angry_eel

First Grade
blx said:
dont blame him for looking elsewhere.

I wouldnt go near any club which has fitzy as its president either!

he's continually putting this club on the back foot when things start looking good. pathetic example of a prez.
He was never going to come and he will make some exucuse about it now. so f**k him i say.

Parra Guru

Coach
Why exactly should Fitzgerald move heaven and earth to get the sellout?

Without meaning disrespect, He has been playing ESL for the last 2-3 seasons, until he proves himself again in the NRL, there's no way he's worth more than 300K.

He's a greedy wanker, so is his manager

Hellsy

Immortal
blx said:
Don't blame Lyon, blame Fitzy! He's the numbskull who has created this situation we're in now. We're a rabble at the moment and i can only see it getting worse.

HOW TO RUIN A GREAT RUGBY CLUB by Denis Fitzgerald

Good onya Lyon, I wouldnt go near any club which has %$#@WIT fitzy as its president either!!!

As much as I dislike Fitzy, the Jamie Lyon incident had nothing to do with him.
Jamie decided he wanted out, the club did everything they could to try and get him to stay.

The Jamie Lyon issue is Jamie Lyon's fault (and whoever was in his ear telling him to walk out)

Hellsy

Immortal
Pricey said:
Pricey said:
maybe if you read a little slower and get a grasp of what and how something was said, you may understand it????

I believe you missed what Eela was pointing out so I'll highlight it for you :crazy: :crazy: