What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon to suspend decision until July

Stagger eel

Staff member
lucablight said:
Do you know of any reason why he changed his mind? If you were a punter would you say he's doing it because he wants more money or he never intended to sign in the first place?

I don't know the answer to that...at the moment I'd like to think he played us all along but really not sure.

emjaycee

Coach
eelavation said:
I've followed this saga from go to wo and being in a position where I have a little bit of inside knowledge, so let's just say that I've been told..

So someone from inside the club has told you that he won't be at Parramatta??

eelavation said:
I'm not sure whether the deal has been pulled off the table or not but imo he won't be at Parra.

So in your opinion he won't be at Parramatta??

Sorry eela, which one is it? Do you know or do you think? :)

Stagger eel

Staff member
emjaycee said:
So someone from inside the club has told you that he won't be at Parramatta??

So in your opinion he won't be at Parramatta??

Sorry eela, which one is it? Do you know or do you think? :)

first of all, no one has told me he's not coming and going by what I heard imo he won't be with us, is that clear enough?

Smartman

Juniors
Lyon will go to Manly.

Im starting to hate those knobs again from the northern beaches.

When is Inu off contract? ;-)

emjaycee

Coach
eelavation said:
I've followed this saga from go to wo and being in a position where I have a little bit of inside knowledge, so let's just say that I've been told.

eelavation said:
first of all, no one has told me he's not coming and going by what I heard imo he won't be with us, is that clear enough?

:? :? :? :?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Smartman said:
Lyon will go to Manly.

Im starting to hate those knobs again from the northern beaches.

When is Inu off contract? ;-)

or the Roosters..

I'm lead to believe that Inu has signed an extension with us.

Sterling

Juniors
How can most people think Lyon will be our saviour if he comes?

One player will not bring this team around .. we are gone for a few years to come ..... welcome back the 90's boys ...

Pricey

Juniors
this years team would have to be the biggest underacheivers I have ever seen. I cant think of any other team that has been worse.

dazeely

First Grade
Pricey said:
this years team would have to be the biggest underacheivers I have ever seen. I cant think of any other team that has been worse.

no arguments from me there

CharlieF

Juniors
Jamie was just singing Parras tune until July 1. He and another player from the saints will be in the NRL next year, and it won't be Parra.

JasonE

Bench
CharlieF said:
Jamie was just singing Parras tune until July 1. He and another player from the saints will be in the NRL next year, and it won't be Parra.

Is that other player Jon Wilkin ?

CharlieF

Juniors
All I will say is that the other player is a backrower. Jamie is still contracted to Parra and won't talk to other clubs until July 1. I am unable to tell which team he will be at.

redeel

Juniors
why would he bother with parra ,he left cause we were crap,last yr he saw some hope of a good team but now we are sh*t again, good luck to penrith or dragons,yes the dragons r in the hunt too

Stagger eel

Staff member
CharlieF said:
All I will say is that the other player is a backrower. Jamie is still contracted to Parra and won't talk to other clubs until July 1. I am unable to tell which team he will be at.

:lol: :lol:

geez you're a wanker, I know where you got your info from so don't go on as if you know everything ;-)

Utey

Coach
unbelieveable, his done it again. I really thought this would be different. Thanks eela.

scottyeel

Bench
Manly should be fined and no contract registered if Lyon goes to them.
Funny about the rumour with the orford deal that he was given a house overlooking the water at manly, all denied. 3 weeks into the season RLW does an interview with him and he's living in a little 2 bedroom flat somewhere.
The weekend after that he moved into his big, new beachouse.

Avenger

Immortal
Lyon has no honour and no credibility. Seriously can you get a bigger f*ckwit then this bloke ?

****I'm assuming the rumours of him waiting until July 1 are true.

Pricey

Juniors
I cant blame him if he goes somewhere else. I will think he is the biggest SOB on earth, but I cant blame him. If I was in his shoes and heard about all the crap that is going on at the Eels I would think long and hard about going back there.

eelsta

Bench
Pricey said:
I cant blame him if he goes somewhere else. I will think he is the biggest SOB on earth, but I cant blame him. If I was in his shoes and heard about all the crap that is going on at the Eels I would think long and hard about going back there.

Oh yes, and he's really in a position to take the moral highground.........please

Pricey

Juniors
eelsta said:
Oh yes, and he's really in a position to take the moral highground.........please

in his mind I bet he thinks he should, he probably to this day doesnt think he did anything wrong, when he left after week 1.