What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M O T H on 2MMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeghead

Bench
That was me folk
I will be doing the rounds this week of the sports shows and informing the fans what a myth and fraud tom shines is. I shudder to think what sort of treatment brian smith would have received if he served up the sh*t tom shines has, given his roster

Well you would never say it to them in person thats for sure you cowardly turd of a human.

Any validity some of your points may have, and some are valid, is outweighed by the fact it always turns into a paint by numbers rant by a scared little boy who will bag off any club official on the net or radio but had an opportunity to walk all of 200m to do it to their face and wouldn't. Don't blame it on the loss or being out in dumpsville Mulli. You have had countless opportunities over the years and have dogged every one

Tom Ace

Bench
Just a question...I've been wondering for a while where the 'Tom Shines' name comes from. I understand it sounds similar to Tim Sheens, but does it actually have a meaning?

Just a question...I've been wondering for a while where the 'Tom Shines' name comes from. I understand it sounds similar to Tim Sheens, but does it actually have a meaning?

Tim Sheens was a relatively successful coach of the late 80s and early 90s

He was replaced in the mid 90s by his less successful brother (and also a brother of the great ex soufs coach Ken Shine) and thus the 38% hybrid of tim sheens and ken shine was born ... tom shines

I would take Finch anyday over our current hack, Morris. Matt Head with one leg would be better. But Shines won't admit his error.

Because he has an ego that would dwarf John Holmes' c**k. And his ego won't allow him to make the decision to drop morris because he will be publicly acknowledging he f**ked up. He likes to maintain his supercoach aura, despite the fact that those of us with objectivity, our eyes open and no wool covering our eyes can see he is about as good a coach as craig coleman, paul langmack or phil economides

super_coach

First Grade
Why shouldnt we (west tigers fans) be pissed off. Everyone in the league world knows and have for a long time that John Morris aint a no7 and never will be. Yet the kola bear of the coaching world will not budge. It would nice to hear the man for once in his life say "I got that one wrong". We could go on about his win loss ratio,firing and hiring history and of course his defensive guru sizzler--but it the ego that gives me the sh.ts

smeghead

Bench
Its all Mulli has unfortunatley. It's why his rants are all the same in their basic structure and insult line. In fact he could be compared to the man he bemoans so much in Royce Simmons.

Mullis rants are much like Royces defensive plans appear, worn and overused. He spent 3 months working up his schtick so is ver unwilling to change as he may have to think again

smeghead

Bench
It all seems a bit hypocritical seeing you're now being the internet hero Smeg.

:lol: The last bastion of Mulli, getting his mate chopsy to come along and bail him out.

Your point is somewhat valid Chopsy but unfortunatley Mulli won't come up and talk to anyone he tries to bag on the interweb. It's not his go. So internet conversations it is

chopsy_05

Juniors
Just like you're doing Smeg. I also find it rather amusingly hypocritical how you constantly pay out Alien for being a fat prick. Does having one less X in your XXXXXXXXL pants give you the right to have a go at him? Or do you have the Luna Park skinny mirrors fitted out at your place too?

smeghead

Bench
:lol: :lol:

Ahh the fat jokes. I do understand though. I am a fat barstard I admit it. However it is not hypocrisy by any means. I think you need to check your definitions of what hypocrisy.

Come on smeg .. back to whence you came. There is a raging debate between stopping before the Shell at Sutton Forest to have maccas or heading on a bit to the KFC just past it on Sunday.

Let's not have any dissention with regards the utter fraud of a coach, his recruitment and retention, game plans, lack of motivational abiliity and lack of idea shown by his less than able sidekick.

Is there a consensus on this week's lucky undies colour ?

simon says

First Grade
:lol: :lol:

Ahh the fat jokes. I do understand though. I am a fat barstard I admit it. However it is not hypocrisy by any means. I think you need to check your definitions of what hypocrisy.

Mate,where I come from.....being fat and bagging someone for the same thing IMO constitutes exactly what hypocrisy is.

Look it up in the dictionary.

simon says

First Grade
spc.gif
concise_oed.gif

hypocrisy

• noun ([SIZE=-1]pl.[/SIZE] hypocrisies) the practice of claiming to have higher standards or beliefs than is the case.

chopsy_05

Juniors
Look Smeg like the bloke or not MOTH has some very valid points. Some which I'm sure you agree with. And from being on the hill last night the majority of the crowd are in agreeance too. We had to endure a spastic on the wing for years constantly being selected and now its happening in the most important position on the field. Has the penny dropped yet with management? I guess we'll find out in a few hours time....

simon says

First Grade
Oooh......this is starting to become a coversation,keep going boys.

A discussion on LU with the MOTH,who would have thought????

smeghead

Bench
There is a raging debate between stopping before the Shell at Sutton Forest to have maccas or heading on a bit to the KFC just past it on Sunday.

I wasn't aware this debate was going on anywhere on the oficial forum. In fact it's not. Never let the facts get in the way Mulli. Lies seem to be your best defence so you may as well run with it

simon says

First Grade
Look Smeg like the bloke or not MOTH has some very valid points. Some which I'm sure you agree with. And from being on the hill last night the majority of the crowd are in agreeance too. We had to endure a spastic on the wing for years constantly being selected and now its happening in the most important position on the field. Has the penny dropped yet with management? I guess we'll find out in a few hours time....

Hard to argue with that.

simon says

First Grade

For those of us not there......what was being said??

smeghead

Bench

I have no like or real dislike for old Mulli.

I have agreed with several of the points Mulli has made over the years. However it is lost in the quagmire of his ranting script. You know the one that gets trotted out every single week and the fact he does so but has never approached the people he has the issue with despite ample opportunity to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.