What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M O T H on 2MMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger_nick

Bench
he was actually pretty restrained, no 'spastics' or 'geniuss' used. but he got his point across. i think the panel was pretty shocked, they didnt really know what to say

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
ThemanontheHill is a "massive" Tim Sheens fan and if you look for his posts you will read his "admiration" for the man he calls Tom Shines.
Well he called a sydney radio station to basically vent how he feel about him.
Talking about his win %age, and pathetic recruitment, and John Morris.
It was one of the better calls i have heard.

Look at yourself Saab, swooning like a little girl. Are you the president of the MOTH fan club?

Mr Saab

Referee
How are you going for cash? Pay day thursday? Straight to Cleopatras betting 1 cent per line hoping for the "big win"?
Enjoying 2008?

NGR

Juniors
How are you going for cash? Pay day thursday? Straight to Cleopatras betting 1 cent per line hoping for the "big win"?
Enjoying 2008?
the stereotype is getting old...

do some research and actually look at the demographics of the south sydney district knob... socio economic status is better than most of sydney...

Tom Ace

Bench
I'm sure there'd be a podcast of it somewhere if someone really wanted to hear what he said.

That was me folk
I will be doing the rounds this week of the sports shows and informing the fans what a myth and fraud tom shines is. I shudder to think what sort of treatment brian smith would have received if he served up the sh*t tom shines has, given his roster

Mr Saab

Referee
the stereotype is getting old...

do some research and actually look at the demographics of the south sydney district knob... socio economic status is better than most of sydney...

One stereotype that is not old is "When souths suck, league is going strong"...and souths have pretty much sucked the big one since 1971.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Enjoying 2008?

Well done Saab, you're even starting to sound like him. Keep trying, lad, you'll get there soon.

:lol:

So wait...that annoying guy with three calls who nobody pays much attention to gets his voice on radio and all of a sudden he's a hero? His calls are funny at first but fmd he repeats them over and over in every thread on these boards. Get some new material ffs.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
MOTH tells it how it is. That p1sses some people off, but he's 100% right.

Sheens is hardly ever grilled by the media, in fact I can't ever recall him being questioned about anything since he's coached us.

He bought a spastic and continually plays him in the #7 jersey, despite performances tonight.

Could you imagine Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy if smith had signed a player to replace Andrew JOhns who'd never played halfback in his life ... not once .. for that is what shines did ... and has anyone questioned him or torn him to strips on talkback radio. I'd have brian smith in a heartbeat over sheens. Sheens has had 16 good weeks in 12 yrs of utter coaching sh*t ... there is a reason we got him from the dole queue the arrogant, egotistical prick

Eddie.

Bench
It was a good call.

Everything he said was on the money.

However the media will continue to protect the "Koala Bear" or "Mr 38%" Supercoach.

Gus seemed acknowledged as much when he said sheens has key people in the media (i presume he meant raaaaaaaay and certain hacks). I can't beleive this fraud is dining out on 16 weeks in over 12 years of utter sh*t. He was on the dole when we gave him a gig and he was on the dole for a reason. I see the likes of Bennett, Sir Alex and Vince Lombardi aren't on the dole waiting for job offers

Status
Not open for further replies.