What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M O T H on 2MMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_coach

First Grade
Iam afraid its like a boys club, Tom Shines feeds the media info and they in return they hail him the guru. Sticky got the flick from the chooks because he didnt get them another GF win although going bloody close, Shines got a winning record like the nsw liberal party yet the tigers sign him for another decade--I dont understand

OVP

Coach
His old protege MG will stick up for him
And for his mate sizzler

You'll have to start the FOTSF mate. Us Roosters should know ... the FOFF (f**k Off Finch Foundation) was the only way we could get rid of Brett Funch. The club listened when we made the press :)

strewth_mate

Bench
if smith had signed a player to replace Andrew JOhns who'd never played halfback in his life ... not once ..

Point agreed with, it was a ridiculous move that is paying dividends. But for the sake of being devil's advocate, Morris did start at halfback for the Knights...

I will call talkin sport this arvo round 430-5ish. I will ask to go on as the man on the hill so my fans in radio land who seek to have the truth put out there can have some more facts put out there. I can't believe the rails run this f**king fraud of a coach gets from hacks and c**ks like Raaaaaaaaaaaay. He coached a canberra side with a thousand rep players to a comp that were over the cap and since 1996 has dined off 16 good weeks. He should have been sent to the dole queue after last year's diabolical finish but the geniused CEO who has given the club 5 home grounds, gave the twat a new 3 year deal

I truly truly hope and pray you do
He's sh*t and a spastic and the only on that thinks otherwise is an NRL coach who has won 38% of matches in 12 seasons

macavity

Referee
as I said, we would welcome him back

I think you are a bit harsh on him

not his fault the coach plays him at 7

macavity

Referee
I wouldn't, but I wouldn't be devestated either.

to play in 9 on a 2 year deal for not much coin

would be perfect - keep the seat warm for whoever steps up (Hurrell or Owen are my guesses).

I maintain he is a good hooker

terrible half

but good hooker

chopsy_05

Juniors
You'll have to start the FOTSF mate. Us Roosters should know ... the FOFF (f**k Off Finch Foundation) was the only way we could get rid of Brett Funch. The club listened when we made the press :)
I would take Finch anyday over our current hack, Morris. Matt Head with one leg would be better. But Shines won't admit his error.

Status
Not open for further replies.