What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M Witt to be Released

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mighty Tiger said:
Smith will be jumping for joy as soon as this is set in stone because that then will pave way for his love child Ben Kusto to try and crack it into the top grade again!

the old Ben Kusto routine has been done to death, MT!! you need a new punchline. ;-)

Disco

Bench
im pretty sure hill told manly he was availiable, but manly said no thanks

however hill is training with some of the boys so who knows

i sure a h*ll dont want him

Mighty Tiger

Bench
eelavation said:
the old Ben Kusto routine has been done to death, MT!! you need a new punchline. ;-)

Hmmmmmmm ok problem solved Corey Pearson will live out his lifetime ambition and be named Parramatta's 1st chioce halfback!

In a move that will redevelope the game we all know and love, Pearson who has played 173 first grade games and weighs in at 105kgs will become the halfback which all clubs will fear!

His twinkle toe small leg moving technique will dazzel players from all the other clubs and will guide the Eels to making the top 8 after a very poor 2004 season

Stagger eel

Staff member
come on!

you can do better that that!

give us the one about having to win 1 of 3 games to make the 8 but............hold on!! sorry, that wasn't us... :oops:

:p ;-)

Pazza

First Grade
I am still going to give Witt my support. It's abit hard to play good footy when your still adjusting to the speed of first grade. Players like Vella and Pearson and laying no platform for you to work off, your 5/8 is constantly being changed and you going from first grade to reserve grade week to week. Remember Pj Marsh was not crash hot when he first entered first grade.

What is going to go right for Witt next season?

- He is going to have an experianced and high class hooker (riddell and marsh) supplying him with good service through the game.

- More player makers which takes the pressure off him.

- A much better forward pack than last season that might actually go forward. I count Cannings and Cayless as new buys and they will add a ton to the forward pack.

- Better hole runners such as Cayless, Riddell, Morrison, Tahu and Hindmarsh (in a more attacking role) Which Witt can work with.

- John Morris at 5/8 who Witt has played with before.

- A whole other offseason of training where he can work on his strength, speed and general skills.

Pazza PJ was playing at half back when he wasn't going that good at Parra then he switched to hooker and we all know what happened then.

Pazza

First Grade
Dont forget that PJ had a good support group which make him a better player. Witt just needs better players around him. I agree with you on alot of things Jake but i think Witt needs more time and a better team around him.

oldmancraigy

Coach
So when is Witt going to be released anyway??

Is it actually going to happen??

When can we count this as 'bogus news'??

Mighty Tiger

Bench
eelavation said:
come on!

:lol: :lol: I could but why throw them all at you in one day ;-)

eelavation said:
give us the one about having to win 1 of 3 games to make the 8 but............hold on!! sorry, that wasn't us... :oops:

:p ;-)

Glad you admit you where not in the same class as us this year :p ;-)

BD5733

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
eelavation said:

Hmmmmmmm ok problem solved Corey Pearson will live out his lifetime ambition and be named Parramatta's 1st chioce halfback!

In a move that will redevelope the game we all know and love, Pearson who has played 173 first grade games and weighs in at 105kgs will become the halfback which all clubs will fear!

His twinkle toe small leg moving technique will dazzel players from all the other clubs and will guide the Eels to making the top 8 after a very poor 2004 season

Funny :)

eelavation said:
come on!

give us the one about having to win 1 of 3 games to make the 8 but............hold on!! sorry, that wasn't us...

Funnier :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
eelavation said:
allways a first for everything! 8)

Very true just like Parra keeping a player for longer than 2yrs ;-)

On another topic I think this could be the 1st year that Parra and the Tigers havn't bought a player off each other :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mighty Tiger said:
eelavation said:
allways a first for everything! 8)

Very true just like Parra keeping a player for longer than 2yrs ;-)

On another topic I think this could be the 1st year that Parra and the Tigers havn't bought a player off each other :lol: :lol:

actually we've tried a different tact this time around.

we've gone quality. ;-)

Utey

Coach
Who cares we actually bought well this year. 2005 looks a little bit better.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Actually getting nack to the crux of the topic, if anyone wants to look at Jakes thread about Leaulie, you'll probably see why we could be releasing Witt ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mighty Tiger said:
eelavation said:
actually we've tried a different tact this time around.

we've gone quality. ;-)

What over weight players and players with injury clouds ????

I tell you what MT put your recruits next to ours and I'd like you to tell us who'd you rather have? not a hard choice eh??? ;-)