What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 11

The 18th Man

Juniors
I've never played NCAA before, always stuck to Madden, can those who say it's better explain why? What features make it better? I too really enjoy the offline franchise mode in Madden, can I find a similar fix in NCAA?

If you haven't played the NCAA Dynasty Mode before, you will be like a kid in a candy shop mate. In depth recruiting being the highlight. Plenty of literature online re: reviews. NCAA 11 is also better game play wise.

Big Tim

First Grade
I have a copy of NCAA 11 that I would be willing to sell for $50 or less..... offer is out there.

BTW, its not a slight on the game, but my PS3 blew up and I lost all my save data, so I havent the heart to go back to it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I have a copy of NCAA 11 that I would be willing to sell for $50 or less..... offer is out there.

BTW, its not a slight on the game, but my PS3 blew up and I lost all my save data, so I havent the heart to go back to it.

Any good? I don't keep tabs on the NCAA but I've heard it's really good, specially the Franchise (or Dynasty) mode.

abpanther

Staff member
OKay, I"m gonna get NCAA 11, give it a go.

I'm also looking to replace my Madden 10 which died, however not sure whether to get Madden 10 or 11, I haven't heard great things about 11, although I hear you can turn off the annoying stuff like gameplanning, auto sprint and auto strafe. My question is, I read that they overhauled the audible/hot routing controls, now you use the right analogue stick, just wondering how annoying is that and can you turn it off so it goes back to the old controls?

Also, I assume I need Madden 11 to import draft classes from NCAA 11? Can't do it on Madden 10?

Thanks heaps

The 18th Man

Juniors
OKay, I"m gonna get NCAA 11, give it a go.

I'm also looking to replace my Madden 10 which died, however not sure whether to get Madden 10 or 11, I haven't heard great things about 11, although I hear you can turn off the annoying stuff like gameplanning, auto sprint and auto strafe. My question is, I read that they overhauled the audible/hot routing controls, now you use the right analogue stick, just wondering how annoying is that and can you turn it off so it goes back to the old controls?

Also, I assume I need Madden 11 to import draft classes from NCAA 11? Can't do it on Madden 10?

Thanks heaps

You need USA versions of the game. I am done with both, I can sell as a bundle ;-)

abpanther

Staff member
I am getting US versions, this is only on PS2 though, I'm still in the dinosaur age, figure this will keep me going till I decide to buy a PS3 when they get a little cheaper.

Why do you need US versions anyway?

How did you find the new audible controls on Madden 11? annoying?

The 18th Man

Juniors
I am getting US versions, this is only on PS2 though, I'm still in the dinosaur age, figure this will keep me going till I decide to buy a PS3 when they get a little cheaper.

Why do you need US versions anyway?

How did you find the new audible controls on Madden 11? annoying?

You will need a modded PS2 to play the games then as PS2 isn't region free. You may well have known that, just making sure ;-)

Big Tim

First Grade
Any good? I don't keep tabs on the NCAA but I've heard it's really good, specially the Franchise (or Dynasty) mode.

Absolutely brilliant.

You can change the difficulty of recruiting in this version, so you can tailor it to your ability!

It is up for grabs if interested, I will take just about any offer....

Paullyboy

Coach
Gee that's stupid, I'm happy to do the right thing and pay someone for the game, but the only option is for me to get it illegally

Latest posts