What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 11

When rushing are you supposed to tap a button or something while you're doing I get smashed everytime my coach calls for a rush through the line.

Frederick

Staff member
When rushing are you supposed to tap a button or something while you're doing I get smashed everytime my coach calls for a rush through the line.

I work the right stick like crazy...leaning forward, jukes and spin moves are all super handy to bust tackles and get into the secondary

i found a list on who are the best players to draft each year (a lot of them in the 3rd and 4th rounds) so ive started a new game where i draft the best players i can but my rule is if any player comes off contract, I cant renew it, i have to let them go into FA (even Nnamdi). Its been pretty cool so far, I have a team full of youngsters, I'm about 60 mil under the cap as well lol.

I work the right stick like crazy...leaning forward, jukes and spin moves are all super handy to bust tackles and get into the secondary

Yeah I'm trying to do that aswell to mixed results and I can't time the spin for sh*t my backs get smashed big time, I'm doing okay now though leading the league in rushing but reading what plays the opposition are set up for is hard for me because I don't know jack about NFL but this game is mad fun for me and the presentation really puts Fifa to shame, makes that game look like pre school.

Frederick

Staff member
i found a list on who are the best players to draft each year (a lot of them in the 3rd and 4th rounds) so ive started a new game where i draft the best players i can but my rule is if any player comes off contract, I cant renew it, i have to let them go into FA (even Nnamdi). Its been pretty cool so far, I have a team full of youngsters, I'm about 60 mil under the cap as well lol.
Yeah I found that list too...highest my overall team ranking has been is 97, and in the end of year voting I've had my offensive line taking up all 5 places in NFL o'line of the year lol.
Yeah I'm trying to do that aswell to mixed results and I can't time the spin for sh*t my backs get smashed big time, I'm doing okay now though leading the league in rushing but reading what plays the opposition are set up for is hard for me because I don't know jack about NFL but this game is mad fun for me and the presentation really puts Fifa to shame, makes that game look like pre school.
What I find a good tactic is to set up a 4 verticals play with your qb at shotgun, and your rb next to him, then change the call to a run. Your opposition should only have 3 or 4 at the line and running the draw should net you a decent gain.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i love madden, play it all the time

Pennywise, any chance you could pm me or post the link to the draft cheat sheet? Id love to do a franchise like the one your doing.

Madden's franchise mode does suck and it does need improving, but i think the developers realise this, last thing i read said they were putting considerable amounts of time into making it better as its been the #1 complaint

BTW LeSean McCoy is a f**king stud on Madden, in 10 games in my current season ive had him go for 1100 yards (he's had two 200+ yard games), he's averaging nearly 6 yards a carry. But he broke his collar bone in the last game i played :(. Jackson also sustained an injury and out for the rest of the year. And Avant is injured to. So im starting to struggle a bit on offense. Leaning heavily on Jerome Harrison and Maclin.

Frederick

Staff member
Raider you'll find the draft sheet at gamefaqs.com...search for madden 11 and it'll be under FAQs

DB

First Grade
Where is this list you guys are talking about? Have a franchise as the Rams, which could do with some good players.

just go to like game faqs or ign or something and search out madden 11 and there will be a list on there in the faqs section.

DB

First Grade
sweet... thanks for that. I'd assume that would be the same for ps3?

Jono078

Referee
I'm selling my Madden NFL 11 PS3 btw.

If anyone is interested in the next couple hours let me know before I put it on eBay and get stung with fees :p

Id be happy with $20-30.

Latest posts