What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 2007

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I'm on whatever the one just below All Madden is, with the sliders set well against me.

I don't mind if i win often, because i have a very good roster, but i think i've finally found a point where i get pushed most weeks. If i didn't have a 99ovr QB i'd be 0-4 at the moment anyway.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Lmao. My game is set to be supposedly defensive. 41-38 over the 0-5 Superbowl champions Seattle.

Sanchez

Coach
where can you adjust the sliders?i also play one below all madden and am getting sick of going 15-1 or 16-0 with near all my players in the nineties

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Settings > Gameplay > AI

I just lost 17-16 to San Francisco by missing a last second field goal - feck!

who hates the new highlight stick? I would love it if they still kept r1 and r2 as juke moves.

neways someone was saying how there madden game can sometimes be prophecy, well i started a franchise with the new orleans saints, i went 5-1 early (LOL) only to go 5-6 and then 10-6 to scrape into the playoffs. went thru with reggie dominating until meeting the San Diego Chargers in the superbowl, Will Smith got Superbowl MVP with 2 sacks, 1ff, 1fr and a Def TD. Drew Brees struggled big time against his old side (i really suck with qbs), The saints defence dominated Tomlinson made 23 yards from 27 attempts which forced Rivers to pass who did 13 of 45 for 76 yards. They didnt pass the halfway line until the 4th quarter. Saints won 17-0

Sanchez

Coach
i ve used the highlight stick bout twice in 5 seasons out of sheer forgetting to use it. the times i have used it, it worked great

Big Tim

First Grade
R1 and R2 do juke, but they do the quicker, more effective cut move. You run behind the blocker and as he engages you tap in either direction and your runner gets a boost and steps to the side.

I am about to go to the LIVE concert in Newie but I will post my All Madden sliders on here tomorrow night. The best thing is that they have a code system, so you just copy the code and the sliders are exactly right.

Dont be afraid to change them to sout you. If you have a weak running game and a good passing game, change them to make the run easy and the pass harder or vice versa. If your D is dominating, lower your awareness, knockdowns or break block.

If you keep working at it, you can constantly change your sliders as you learn to beat the game. It keeps it interesting longer if you challenge yourself. After all I played for 15 seasons in 06 as the Skins, playing every game (pre season included) I would never have lasted if I left it on the All-Pro level I played in the first pre-season.

Sanchez

Coach
i never play preseason i just sim it. whats the major differences between all pro and all madden?

Paullyboy

Coach
I had that QB throwing backwards safety problem a heap in the first week I played it. Since then, not once. I'd forgotten about it till I read that actually but at the time I was furios.

The kicking in 07 drives me insane, and passing is even harder than 06. I haven't had a game without throwing at least 1 pick yet (and Ive played about 50).

Big Tim

First Grade
All-Madden has the passing cone which you cant turn off. The QB AI and play calling is much better. They wont go for too many Hail Mary's on 3rd and 2. The CPU players are a lot more aware and they seem to use their playmakers more.

Here are my sliders.

Like I said adjust as you feel necessary. I got my starting ones from another forum and have tweaked them to get to this point.

Offense (code is case sensitive)
ae1HNKA2

Defense
Ii3rZry0 (could be a numeral zero or letter O)

Special Teams
YrQPjdL2

I play 10min qtrs with accel clock and penalties at max. Subs at 87 - 91.

Hope this gives you a starting point in making the game challenging.

Im in the 3rd season as the Skins and played the first 7 on All-Pro and went 7-0, since changing I have gone 7-2 but have been pushed in all games, with only one blowout against the 9ers where I took 5 picks in the last QTR and scored with my D.

Big Tim

First Grade
It works by giving you the full 40 secs on the play clock. When you select the play it runs it down to about 22 secs. That way drives have realistic lasting times and you can run the clock down faster. It makes the 2 minute drill have more meaning.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
if you play the game on 4min qtrs with 'accel clock' on, it will roughly take 10mins to finish a game.

I normally set it to 9min -11min qtrs with accel clock.

Sanchez

Coach
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
if you play the game on 4min qtrs with 'accel clock' on, it will roughly take 10mins to finish a game.

I normally set it to 9min -11min qtrs with accel clock.

whats faster in real life time?
4 min quarters with accel clock or
3 min quarters

Paullyboy

Coach
Depends. If you pass the ball a lot and there are a lot of incompletions the clock will stop irregardless and accel. clock wont make a difference on those plays. However when there is a completion or a run play then using 4 min accel clocks would be MUCH faster than 3 minute normal quarters.