What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mafia 2

Carnifex

Juniors
Anyone played this yet? I didnt play the first but really enjoyed the second, although i thought the open world wasnt really "open" there wasnt much to do outside of the main story.

tokerShark

Juniors
yep, just finished it, awesome game, there is DLC out now on XBLA called jimmy's vendetta, not sure about PSN.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Game let me down so badly. I wanted this amazing, deep, Mafia themed open world game and got a linear pretend open world one instead. Waited so long for it and am totally disappointed. Still worth playing but not the game it could and should have been.

Some great moments in it though, I love this scene so much (no spoilers in the video).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r8firAjd0o

edabomb

First Grade
Was a bit short for me, enjoyed it though. Took about 2 weeks of casual playing to finish it, now I'm waiting for NBA 2k11 to get a new game. Wish there'd be some news on GTA V!

McLovin

Staff member
The first one had one of the best endings in video game history imo...

Latest posts