What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Game: WCW vs nWo

Jason Maher

Immortal
This is unfair. BM and SGLC are two outed Dons, right? So it's a waste of time voting for either of them, right? Laaaaaaaame.

mickyj

Bench
yes but we need to find who they still have still
was talk of soc being recruited by bm. not sure how true it is
mis is also a outed don
in that his defense was that group can't be real as he would need to be the leader

I think we have for sure

2 NWO (BM and ???)
2 Wolfpac (SGL and ???)
2 Horsemen (Mis and Mackdaddy)
PP as a indie who seems to offer nothing at all

and then you and a bunch others
I could be wrong but

mickyj

Bench
well of course soc was recruited
it was him claiming KTF had joined SGL. Someone else did. Not sure its KTF or DL or Whall. And it seems BM still has someone also.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You're more than welcome to go after Mackdadday, but you're forgetting there's still another Horseman in play. He's almost as Perfect as I am.

Me? I'm more inclined to be worried about the fact Hogan now has an extra layer of protection and, unless I'm mistaken, there aren't any killers left to take it from him.

We need to get rid of whoever he has left on his side and then, lynch the belt off him. And we're all proper f**ked if he also ended up with Bret Hart - which I'm inclined to believe they did.

Basically, for BM to lose from him will take him making a derp of Drew-Sta levels. And we'll be helping him along if we ignore the fact he proved to have a layer last night and now has a belt we can't get off him.

Misanthrope

Staff member
With all of the above in mind, does anybody know who the last layer of BM's protection is? We can't get the title from him without a successful kill, which means it has to be after he's lost his layer.

He's got a kill a night. He's a far bigger threat than the Horsemen are for now. If I didn't know better, I'd be inclined to believe that the Hot Rod is well aware of that.

mickyj

Bench
If we knew who it out be a easy matter. Better a something we know then a shot in the dark. Might be dl but who knows.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm 99% DL is Sting, and therefore unrecruitable by either faction (despite having been in both IRL).

Parra Pride

Referee
I also have to say I'm a little suspicious of the fact Piper hasn't changed any questions when we think we have the answers.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's going to be someone we 'know' is town, in my opinion. That puts you under the spotlight too, Micky, but there are others going under the radar too.

I'm not saying I'm not a threat, but I know how precarious our position is, and conversely - I know that Hollywood have two members, a potential third (I'm about 80% sure they got Hart), and the belt as well.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Mis, how many people do you have? If you have Hart it's 3 again isn't it? You're doing a good job of winning this.