What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Game: WCW vs nWo

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If ktf knows who whall is and thinks he is not nwo I'm happy to vote dl

Whall is Jericho, he definitely started as WCW aligned, I can't say with 100% certainty which side he's on now though.

Is it just me or are there more characters than alive players?

Guerrero
Sting
Flair
Giant
Hogan
Piper
Russo
Mysterio
Nash
Jericho
Anderson
Luger
Hennig
Hart

14 characters, 12 alive....hmmmm, something is amiss.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
This is what we/I know 100%

Guerrero
Sting

Flair - Mis
Giant - KTF
Hogan - BM
Piper - Micky
Russo - PP
Mysterio
Nash - SGL
Jericho - Whall
Anderson - Supposedly Mackdaddy. Are you 100% sure Micky? Ole was fired in 1993, 3 years before this was set. He was a member of the original four horseman though.
Luger
Hennig - DB
Hart - JM

Luger, Mysterio, Sting, Guerrero are DL, AFS, Smiley and ???

Misanthrope

Staff member
The person we are looking for is going to be outed as town. It's mafia/cult 101. I'd imagine KTF, Micky, or another outed townie would be worth a look.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm telling you, though, Hart is the best bet *if* he can be lynched. I doubt it would be that simple.

Vote KTF

He was cleared as town on night one. No way they ignored him for so long.

mickyj

Bench
I'll vote mack or dl only
Outed don can throw mud
I know ktf was clear later in the game
See jay tried to throw him under also
Going to go people I'm confident on first then a shot in the dark

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The whole "recruit the outed" is mafia 101, which is what makes it more unlikely when the same group play over and over. Recruit an unknown/less confirmed town and then play the "he was outed early, he must be bad by now" card.

No way I'm Horseman, CJ tried it, and now Mis.

Soc said I was nWo and yet he turned up as nWo, so he could only have meant Wolfpack. But considering how I said on more than one occasion that Pharaoh was Wolfpack it makes no sense for me to try and out Pharaoh and even less sense for Soc to try and out me.

On top of that "after" it was said Hogan had his last recruit I targeted the same person with my power as Hogan did for the kill. If I was nWo with the Bunny we wouldn't waste my power on someone we planned to kill.

So which faction am I? Maybe, just maybe the simplest answer remains the same.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Day 5
I'm currently on night duty then got a meeting later. Bret Hart hasnt got back to me so ill assign him a team.

BM is not dead.

JM is Bret Hart.

Would have helped if you hadn't sent me a f**king blank PM. By the time you sent me the real one, I was offline and enjoying some time with my wife. :?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll vote mack or dl only
Outed don can throw mud
I know ktf was clear later in the game
See jay tried to throw him under also
Going to go people I'm confident on first then a shot in the dark

You've already admitted you have no evidence about Mack, so you're essentially leading town towards a lynch that could be completely wrong. We've got three outed dons and I'm the only one trying to help the town. Why? Because although I can't win, I don't want BM winning.

He's the threat as he's the one who has Hart. He already had another guy, which gives him three and the belt.

Anybody who isn't trying to find and lynch BM's recruit (who was recruited at Hog Wild, I believe) is either the recruit themselves or an out and out idiot.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If you're sure AFS is Sting, Micky; I'd be happy to vote for him.

I was of the belief he was Sting, though.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
url

You stay classy Scott Hall!

You've already admitted you have no evidence about Mack, so you're essentially leading town towards a lynch that could be completely wrong. We've got three outed dons and I'm the only one trying to help the town. Why? Because although I can't win, I don't want BM winning.

He's the threat as he's the one who has Hart. He already had another guy, which gives him three and the belt.

Anybody who isn't trying to find and lynch BM's recruit (who was recruited at Hog Wild, I believe) is either the recruit themselves or an out and out idiot.
Helpful hint. BM's recruit became my recruit in the same phase. Pharaohmir is dead now.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BM has another guy in addition to Hart. He hasn't been recruiting since Hog Wild. So, you're either wrong (most likely) or lying (wouldn't make sense).

Latest posts