What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia Game: WCW vs nWo

Misanthrope

Staff member
Oh God, that's a worrying possibility.

I know we're not sure on who to lynch, but for the sake of avoiding JM, BM, and member #3 from rushing in and piling on to lynch Mack, could one or two of you temporarily remove your votes?

We're not in danger of having a no lynch just yet, but we're in very real danger of rushing something and handing victory to an NWO faction.

I can swear that I don't have Hart, which means one of the NWO factions has a third member. I am quite certain it is BM's.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Still it may only be delaying the inevitable. Out of all those who are outed Mackdaddy seems the one who is most likely to realise a successful lynch.

Lynching BM might remove the belt, but with every character essentially outed he'll know who to attack to get it back. If we have a kill he needs to have the belt taken off him at night so a lynch can be performed during the day phase, provided he's vulnerable.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote JM works for me. He's Hart and he's gone to a faction other than town.

I'm almost certain it's BM's motley crew of panty-sniffers.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Lynching BM might remove the belt, but with every character essentially outed he'll know who to attack to get it back. If we have a kill he needs to have the belt taken off him at night so a lynch can be performed during the day phase, provided he's vulnerable.

I can confirm this isn't the case. For the belt to change hands, the wearer must have been in a position to die. As he cannot be lynched while he has team members alive, it will stay on him.

I confirmed this with Hogg regarding the belt when I had it.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
DB is Curt Hennig AKA Perfect, but why would there be a 5th Horseman?

Mis - Flair
CJ - Benoit
Dani - Anderson
Mackdaddy
???

mickyj

Bench
Mack is the other Anderson
Both have been in write ups
From the clue I got
Said some factions are good others bad and that he would never join the nwo

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I can confirm this isn't the case. For the belt to change hands, the wearer must have been in a position to die. As he cannot be lynched while he has team members alive, it will stay on him.

I confirmed this with Hogg regarding the belt when I had it.

So he needs to be vulnerable before we can take the belt off him then kill him?

mickyj

Bench
I have no idea who dl or whall are
But I know who is sting as they just pointed to starcadde banner when I asked about him beating hogan for title

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Mack is the other Anderson
Both have been in write ups
From the clue I got
Said some factions are good others bad and that he would never join the nwo

On night 3 I had my power enhanced and it said that DB was Curt Hennig WCW aligned.

If he's not town any more then he's nWo, not Horseman.